PDA

View Full Version : Psp Slim 3.71 m33-2 Error: 80020148 =*(

Xplict91
October 15th, 2007, 06:25
I have a couple of homebrew apps and such but when I put them in my x:/Psp/Game they dont read the iccon pops up on the psp but when you click on it , it stops automatically and says 80020148 game could not be read

I looked at the internet to see what it meant it said prx type unsupported

which is weird because the app worked before, then I hade a Bad File on my memory card that was currupted once I Formated the memory stick And Put the old programs back , NONE of them worked and gave me that error

Things I tried:
Using Flash0 in Advance Configuations
Downloading a diffrent version of the app Nothing
Tried with diffrent files like Iso's and such, Gave same error

Only things that worked where other apps that Claimed to help with the problem like KeyCleaner and such

Im going insane with this system to the point where I want to throw it at the wall and step on it please help/1:mad: :D

Also I read of similiar people having the same problem they said it could be the FW was bad and they said to downgrade and updating again should i try that if so How would i do it?

alexvander
October 15th, 2007, 12:18
well if the game app uses 1.5 keral thats why they arnt working. this is because the psp slims screen doesnt support 1.5 kernal so dax never made it available for slim users

Xplict91
October 15th, 2007, 19:23
no they said its set for 3.71 and alot of people with slim on there says it does work. but On mines it says "game could not be started" with those following numbers =( so far none of my homebrew apps work