PDA

View Full Version : The shadowprophet chronicles.

shadowprophet
October 15th, 2007, 11:55
Confess your sins.

What is the worst thing you ever did to someone?

I was thinking about this tonight.

Let me spin you a tale. When I was a kid I went though this mean phase..
And I'm not talking about an unruly phase or a hyperactive phase, I'm talking about Devils advocate evil/mean, I would start fights with other kids just because I liked to hit people. (make your assumptions now, Some of them are probably true)
I was a messed up little kid. But in fairness I was still a child. Many lessons had yet to be learned at that time.

Continuing on.

Everyone has a nemesis, that one person who you just can not tolerate to breath the same air as .. If you don't have one now, You did at one time, Or will in the future, "Trust"

For me that nemesis was Jeff mother****ing ford, Yeah that's his middle name. Prove me wrong..

Even now when I think about it, He still pisses me off.. He was the opposite of Shadowprophet in every way. A spoiled little bitch boy that thought he was better then everyone else and verbalized it often by putting people and their families down.

One time me and my friend cliffy, who is still one of my closest friends till this day,
where at the park, we where about eleven back then. we where walking, its just something we always did when things bothered us. We would grab a soda and walk and talk about girls and video games or anything really until our problems didn't seem so bad anymore.

Well this particular time, We where walking because Cliff's Uncle Had passed away. It was a pretty bad time for cliffy. Cliffy was very close to his uncle, they where more like brothers. But his uncle had problems. "which where apparent" But lets put that explanation to rest, I don't like to explain that.

So we where walking in the park and who do we run into, But Jeff ford, Of all people. It's already well known between the three of us, that Jeff doesn't like cliffy.
He says to cliff, He says. You look like you have been crying what's wrong.

Cliff told him Nothing I'm just having a bad day. I look like hell but I haven't been crying.
Then jeff says. Oh well Though you might be crying because your uncle died.
It's all over town that he killed himself because he caught Aids from that gay man.

Cliff at that point nearly blacked out, His blood pressure must have been really high because his nose just started bleeding on its own. As for me, I was so pissed, I don't really remember all the details But...

As I'm told. I broke his arm, Cliff broke his nose. And I cut him up pretty bad with a sharp rock. I don't honestly remember it all. Cliff says It was like I was a different person for a few minuets I guess I was so angry, It was like I just went "somewhere" for a moment. I don't know, I cant explain it.

But we really hurt that kid, We hurt him bad...

Yes there was court, and yes there was reform school, And curfews, and supervised probation. and therapy and medicine. the entire nine yards. as you can imagine jeffs parents didn't look at it as a simple ass kicking, they had the book thrown at us. because they had the money and the power to have it thrown.

In honest, Jeffs parents where pissed and had the funds to make sure me and cliffy dearly paied for scuffing up there precious little angel. But W/e it's all in the past now.

I still think back to that time though, And wonder how I was ever that violent. I've grown a lot since then. I'm a completely different person to be honest.

But I still think back to that time, And remember what we did.
And the scary part is. I'm still not sorry for it.

You weren't there. He got what he deserved.

And that my friends, Is Shadowprophets sin.

You probably cant top mine, But I thought I would share it anyway.
So lets hear some of yours, Come on its a fair trade Guys.

Kramer
October 15th, 2007, 12:17
Maybe Jeff was a dick because he was just a kid too? Do you know what this Jeff character turned out to be when he got older?

shadowprophet
October 15th, 2007, 12:22
Maybe Jeff was a dick because he was just a kid too? Do you know what this Jeff character turned out to be when he got older?
Yeah actually, He's a cop now..

Its almost ironic really
Id like to add, I know him as an adult. He is a completely different person now too.
Hes actuelly a good cop, Hes changed a lot.

shadowprophet
October 15th, 2007, 15:06
i'll admit my story was a little dark. but no one can convince me they havent ever done anything they arent proud of.
what I did was defend my friend. which turned into a pretty messy situation. but lets not live in the past guys. It takes courage to admit ones mistakes. mistakes which im not the least bit sorry for because ive paid for those mistakes dearly, financialy and otherwise, so no of all the punishments I recived for that wrong act i'm not going to feel sorry and punish myself too..
I was eleven freaken years old.

now, who has the balls to admit a wrong they have done? no one? are we real people here or what?

The King
October 15th, 2007, 15:19
lol i dont know why but the way you placed it about blacking out beating him up just makes me laugh lol

me myself i dont relay have a story to put i havent dont nothing real harsh asyde of dating this one girl while at the same time dating her two best friends it dint realy get into a messy situation it was just something that people may think is screwed up but hey i had my reasons and i am proud to say i did them

shadowprophet
October 15th, 2007, 15:24
lol i dont know why but the way you placed it about blacking out beating him up just makes me laugh lol

me myself i dont relay have a story to put i havent dont nothing real harsh asyde of dating this one girl while at the same time dating her two best friends it dint realy get into a messy situation it was just something that people may think is screwed up but hey i had my reasons and i am proud to say i did them

lol your proud to say you did them' lol

*the king is awarded 25 pimp points :cool:

ICE
October 15th, 2007, 16:06
It seems that those times when your actions are fueled by emotion are the times you hurt people most. Its then that you dont care who sees or who you hurt. The emotion is so strong that its like you have blinders on and nothing else matters but acting on what you feel.

The human nature is typically a good one. We dont tend to try to hurt others. When we do we often feel as bad as the one we hurt because its just not how people are designed to hurt others. However those instances of emotion can completely negate who you are and that nature. They cover your very being and erase who you are. Its an animalistic behavior we cant seem to be free from.

We've all been there too. Everyone has at some point "lost their cool" and did something they wouldnt have normally. Its as if at those times something takes over and its not you in there any longer...

I am not immune to this either. Some call it rage or maybe you're just a bad person. I know what it is and im not a bad person. Its just that sometimes a switch is flipped in my head and I just hurt whoever did it. Ive lost friends and worse yet ive hurt those I love.

M worst incident? Most likely.. I was sparring with a friend. It was supposed to just be a warm up.. He hit me "too hard". Im not even sure what too hard was but he must have found it. Next thing I knew he was on the ground bleeding. I just couldnt stop myself. Im vague on the details on purpose.

ExcruciationX
October 15th, 2007, 16:52
Go Shadow! :D

cal360
October 15th, 2007, 17:15
Well I have to admit I can't top that. I don't realy have an evil side, but I do have a nemesis. A stuck up little brat that lies through his teeth about everything and has even stole off some off my mates. I have never liked this guy and could never be nice to him or even a friend as to me he's just a plain idot that I couldn't care much less about. He will probably end up on the street or in prison hopefully as he has only tarnished others lives and hasn't helped anyone as he prefers to see them suffer.

shadowprophet
October 15th, 2007, 18:35
There is a lost chronicle I have wanted to put into words for a long time, there are many reasons I haven't.. It's a very sensitive subject for me, and I don't know how people would react to it, it's the story of how in april of 1994 I lost three uncles within one month. it's a very sensitive topic that is still pretty painful for me to think about. brother ice is from tennessee, he's probably heard the story.. or if he's too young. his parents have heard it..
anyway I dont know if I will ever tell it. but if I write it down and leave in the forums...

I dont know, I feel a need to write about it, but I dont think I could take criticism on that topic if it occurred, It was just a very painful moment in my life.

I will give it thought.

Sp

quzar
October 16th, 2007, 06:59
I've done lots of illegal things. Morally questionable things too. I draw strong distinctions between my own morality and law. I'd say about the worst thing I've ever done though would be limited to lying. I've never lied to harm others though, only to help myself, and only when those two were exclusive.

On fights, I knocked a dude out once. One closed fist punch straight to the jaw with plent of force behind it and he was down. He was three years younger than me, but a few inches taller and had at least 30lbs on me. As well as the fact that he started it by slapping my glasses off.

The only other time someone had knocked my glasses off, my bodyguard friend was there, grabbed him by the neck, pushed him to the wall and lifted him off his feet. One of the best friends I've ever had. She (yes she) was instructor ranked in tae kwon do by 6th grade.

ZE1DA
October 17th, 2007, 20:47
I made my mum drink a glass of wee when i was a kid and i said its orange juice mummy, haha she totaly bought it lol