PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII Tech Demo

jxx2005
October 15th, 2007, 14:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thsnDqQu0mQ&mode=related&search=

What do you think of it?
Do you think (read: what is your opinion) they will do a remake?
Do you even want them to do a remake of FFVII on PS3?

personally
if they remade Final Fantasy VII for the PS3
that would push me over the edge and i'd work towards buying one
i've been thinking about it but it just costs too much
but if Final Fantasy VII was re-released that would do it for me, i'd get it and use my friends PS3 until i could get my own

The King
October 15th, 2007, 14:44
im just waiting for FF7 to come out also KH and RE5 wen those and other games i cant think of right now come out ima get one

iniquitous_beast
October 15th, 2007, 22:57
Final Fantasy VII was a great game. However, Squaresoft has beaten it into the ground with too many prequels, sequels and side-stories. It is time for Square to leave FF7 where it belongs - in the past - and start dedicating its resources to some original ideas. Hell, even FFX-2 tried to hint at being a distant prequel to FF7. Really, I've seen all of Midgar that I want to.

JKKDARK
October 15th, 2007, 23:05
More and more remakes :(

jonezybaby
October 16th, 2007, 11:40
i wouldnt mind if they did a remake cus with the extra space on the disk they could add sum extra cool stuff!!

jxx2005
October 16th, 2007, 18:12
a remake of FFVIII would also be interesting

JKKDARK
October 17th, 2007, 00:31
a remake on DS would be better :D

jxx2005
October 17th, 2007, 18:27
but then it wouldnt be a remake, it'd be a port
and i dont think sony would let squaresoft put VII or VIII on nintendo w/o a fight

DaKik
November 3rd, 2007, 13:05
I hope they are making a new build. Squaresoft knows that FF7 was one of the best seller on PS1,and I'm sure it would be the same for a remake,or even better since more people know about Final Fantasy now... Please Squaresoft,if you don't remake FF7,at least use that Materia system again,it was just so great!