PDA

View Full Version : Help with NeogeoPSP please!!

rest05
July 10th, 2005, 07:02
cant get this thing to run, i need HELP please, i have the emu running but i cant seem to have the rom to load, i press all the buttons but nothing happens, i created all the folders and everything done right just that the rom wont load can someone help me out PLEASE i really want this emu to work looks neat!!!!!! nexis if you or anyone could help i would appreciate it ALOT!!!!!!!!

Bloodsack
July 12th, 2005, 09:16
cant get this thing to run, i need HELP please, i have the emu running but i cant seem to have the rom to load, i press all the buttons but nothing happens, i created all the folders and everything done right just that the rom wont load can someone help me out PLEASE i really want this emu to work looks neat!!!!!! nexis if you or anyone could help i would appreciate it ALOT!!!!!!!!

First off....This emulator does not use roms. It uses extracted iso's and mp3's

Second: here's a link to get help(Read topic)

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=7570

RedKing14CA
July 12th, 2005, 10:03
i would not like anyone to e-mail this address [email protected] a link to wear i can download a metal slug iso for the neogeo cd.... it would be kind of rude... so please dont e-mail me a link/or file containing a metal slug rom, PLEASE!!!!

PSP_Newbie
July 12th, 2005, 10:10
btw, quick question, about how big are roms/iso images, whatever of the neo cd?
i heard that that can take quite a bit of memory off a card, so having a 32mb stick might be a bit of a liability, can anyone confirm this?

RedKing14CA
July 12th, 2005, 10:25
confirmed, most good roms are 40-60mb

PSP_Newbie
July 12th, 2005, 10:40
ouch, 40-60mb? not good for cheap-a$$ 32mb stick people like me...
forget it then, no neo-cd for me :(
thnx for the quick reply redking, lol u r like the only one on^^

Bloodsack
July 12th, 2005, 11:42
ouch, 40-60mb? not good for cheap-a$$ 32mb stick people like me...
forget it then, no neo-cd for me :(
thnx for the quick reply redking, lol u r like the only one on^^

Some of the iso's can be as big as 200 megs. You can zip the file but I find the games run too slow and it's takes forever to load. I just leave unzipped and the games run great:)