PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Battle Update!

wraggster
October 15th, 2007, 22:11
News/release from hewenxie (http://palib.info/forum/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2920&forum=9)

I post my new homebrew game "Final Fantasy Battle" here,
The battle is simple, what in this game
~ control your characters by stylus and pad to attack enemies by throwing balls.
~ also, magic can be used(but now only one magic in this version).
~ different stages and difficulties
~ have sound in this game.
~ can save and load data, DLDI supported.(game will create file FFB.sav in boot automatic)
more playing information can be found in game.

Update!
Just change the control style, and some small graphic detail. Now this game control more easy, the stylus release can throw the ball.
I'm sorry, almost stop update for a long time. Now I'm busy doing a another big project. I think I will release it after a few months.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Markzilla
October 16th, 2007, 03:37
Why are there three files that appear to contain the same thing?

Dragonic
October 16th, 2007, 07:00
It's diffrent parts. You'll need all of them before you can extract the file. The file is divided into 3 pieces that requires that you have all the files so it can get all the information from all the archives so it can extract it into one file(or more if the archive contains more then 1 file). Hope that made you understand why :).

kikaimaster
February 12th, 2008, 02:59
It's diffrent parts. You'll need all of them before you can extract the file. The file is divided into 3 pieces that requires that you have all the files so it can get all the information from all the archives so it can extract it into one file(or more if the archive contains more then 1 file). Hope that made you understand why :).
so does this mean i have to put the 3 finalfantasybattles.nds
in my card?
that sucks
EDIT: nvm i just needed one, and booted it with DSorganize :)

raynebc
March 10th, 2008, 01:30
I can't get it to boot with Games n' Music. Too bad, I was looking forward to trying this one.

raynebc
March 10th, 2008, 04:33
I was finally able to get it to boot, but through DS Organize. Maybe GnM's default loader doesn't work for some games.