PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to keep Lumines?

sois
October 16th, 2007, 16:22
I downgraded from 2.81 to 1.5 and I love it so far. Do I need to keep Lumines or can I take it back to Gamestop?

jonezybaby
October 16th, 2007, 16:49
make a pandora battery and take the game back ;)

Sonicboy 101
October 16th, 2007, 16:55
If you've downgraded, then it doesn't really matter or not (unless you want to downgrade again later, but that'd probably not be the case). Or keep it if you just wanna play on it :p

sois
October 16th, 2007, 17:05
If you've downgraded, then it doesn't really matter or not (unless you want to downgrade again later, but that'd probably not be the case). Or keep it if you just wanna play on it :p

Hi Sonicboy, I am new to this so thanks for the info. What would ever require me to downgrade again?

I am learning a whole lot. Next I need to learn about Pandora's Battery.

Sonicboy 101
October 16th, 2007, 17:13
If you want to go back to Sony Firmware (god knows why) then you'd have to run the same procedure. But if you are higher than 3.50, you can't downgrade normally and will have to use Pandora.
On the other hand, if you go to custom firmware and might want to go back to 1.50, you can use something called Recovery. It is Here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=49967).
Note that is only for 3.02 OE to 3.40 OE, I don't know if it will work on others. I am sure that they exist for higher custom firmwares though.

mike_jmg
October 16th, 2007, 19:02
before pandora, learn about custom firmware