PDA

View Full Version : About the porting section

Eric
February 2nd, 2005, 13:29
I am sorry it pissed you guys off with the cluttering. My intention of doing was to get some of the coders i know in the scene to try and get some of these to work and some of the games i request are actually portable if not most of them. I would like to also say i was requested to do this by Kamjin and others. If you liked Digger,Rogue and SFCave then you would have to know those were my requests and you will be seeing better ones soon. Alot of people dont know what they are looking for when it comes to open source games and i know just what i am looking for.

Eric

quzar
February 2nd, 2005, 14:16
wow, i didnt even notice this. its nice though, because its better to have this seperate from other sections =p.

I would try at some of them, but between schoolwork and NeoDC, I don't wanna divide my time up to other things =P.

Eric
February 2nd, 2005, 14:32
thanks quzar for your great words and i hope to find some great games i know some of my requests arent portable most of them are i just try those few that arent cause i might be wrong and that would make some people excited about that specific game

Darksaviour69
February 2nd, 2005, 14:57
this section makes sence, no point clutting the development forum with loads of port requests. if a coder is looking a new project he can go to this forum.

Eric
February 2nd, 2005, 15:24
yeah i really like it thanks i asked another forum site to do and this time i didnt have to ask. I appreciate it very much just cause i like helping out coders and i like to here how much of the people like the game. I know the work was done by the coder which is even more then what i do i just look for the game. Even for what i do i just feel appreciated that i could help out.

Eric