PDA

View Full Version : uo_Snes9x for PSP Ver.0.02y27

ganon
July 12th, 2005, 12:53
whats new
-State saving correction when SA1 is used.
-Optimization of expansion display.
-Added Keyconfig functions.
-Other minor adjustments.

Download Here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/unofficialsnes9xpsp.shtml

SmashinGit
July 12th, 2005, 13:59
I'm getting near on full speed with this now :D
Here's my settings

Psp clock 333mhz
Transparency on (I turn this off for StreetFighter 2 and Mario Kart)
Sound Rate either 11khz or 22 khz depending on the game
Screen Size Full BL
Auto Framskip On
Frameskip 1 for most games

parabolee
July 12th, 2005, 15:01
I use -

PSP Clock - 333mhz
Sound rate - 44 khz (get no speed loss from this but noticable sound improvment)
Screen size 4:3 ( nice and large without being strech-o-vision, plus a prefer the sharp image to the BL blur)
Auto-frameskip- on
Frameskip 1 - 99% of games.

Runs perfectly for me. Havn't even found any games that don't work.

Cross
July 12th, 2005, 16:55
With y26 I was still using 2-3 for full speed and sound quailty in FF3 and Metroid. Mario RPG, lol well thats another matter.

xuphorz
July 12th, 2005, 16:56
Mario RPG, lol well thats another matter.

that's the only game i want.
i haven't tried this version yet, is it actually playable now? :confused:

Cross
July 12th, 2005, 17:17
Its been playable since I started, its alittle slow at times but nothing really bad. Frame Skip 3 is good for it.

xuphorz
July 12th, 2005, 17:28
Its been playable since I started, its alittle slow at times but nothing really bad. Frame Skip 3 is good for it.

the older version i have (i think y23) the battles go EXTREMELY slow, but walking around is fine. is that still the same?

o2byzst
July 12th, 2005, 18:13
Never mind - I downloaded the y27 version and tweaked the mhz and frame speed and everything runs GREAT! Thanks though.

parabolee
July 12th, 2005, 21:50
27 is another great update. he updates them quicker than i actualy have a chance to use them!

Now we have the ability to use the Nub and D-pad for controls without having to switch in the menu settings. Just press SELECT and the nub to get all the same controls as before (frame skip, menu etc.).

Anyone know what "-Optimization of expansion display." means?

Chrone
July 12th, 2005, 22:13
I hadnt upgraded since UO20, but I just did and FF3 now has perfect sound, the sound is ridiculously bad in 20, then I load that same save in 27 and its 100%.

watoto
July 13th, 2005, 00:06
is 44mhz the best quality you can get?i remember the gp32 emu had a 48 mhz setting as well.

RedKing14CA
July 13th, 2005, 02:38
i have 26.... should i download this one, the whol D pad to "nub" thing sounds confusing, if select switches betweeen them, what button is select in games???

trew01
July 13th, 2005, 09:30
hi a little help here please. I am trying to get this version of snes9x to work its the only one that isnt working with my 1.5 psp. yes its a 1.50.

i have the other versions working ok like v.0.02y12 etc... but cant get v.0.02y27 to start up at all. i use the hacking tool called seipsptool v05b. i get an error which is as follows:

the game could not be started.
(800200D9)

please help me i love this emulator and would love to see how much better it is compared to the old v.0.02y12.

trew01
July 13th, 2005, 10:19
never mind figured it out. i used xploit instead and it works fine now.

PSP_Newbie
July 13th, 2005, 10:21
hmmm, thats a bit odd, maybe u did something different in this one that you'll figure out ina bit, i got _27 to work fine with seipsptools, even with the remove corrupted icons option that renames it, maybe get rid of the old one, try renaming it to soemthing shorter, not use hide corrupt icons, or soemthing, other than that, i dont know what to tell ya

trew01
July 13th, 2005, 12:24
yeah i know right it should of worked i thought i broke my mem stick or something.

its not a big deal i use both of them anyway some homebrews the seitool cant do like the remote for psp and a few other homebrews ive tried. then again maybe its just me :p

parabolee
July 13th, 2005, 15:41
To REDKING -

Select doesn't chane between nub and D-pad. You have the option in the controls menu to have BOTH D-pad and nub activated to be used as the d-pad at any time, so you can switch between them without going into the menu. To access the menu when you have that turned on (if off it's the same as before) you hold Select and then the nub does everything it did before, IE. Hold select and push nub left to get into menu.

Shinchi
July 13th, 2005, 17:39
Anyone know why the menu doesn't show up when using it with version in 1.5?

parabolee
July 13th, 2005, 21:30
How do you mean? "Menu doesn't show up".

Give us more detail.

Do you know you need to press the nub left to bring up the menu? Or if you have the nub and d-pad turned on (which you can only do through the menu) it's SELECT + Nub Left