PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Rush Adventure

wraggster
October 17th, 2007, 23:08
Newly released at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-9g-49-en-84-j-70-261k.html)

http://image4.play-asia.com/170/5m/pa.101144.1.jpg

features
Classic Sonic 2D Gameplay with improved action stages. With new action-packed gameplay, you will snowboard down an avalanche, springboard off giant mushrooms, hang glide across wide gaps, and much more.
A high-speed ocean adventure! Battle with wicked pirates both on land and at sea throughout 14 action stages on seven different islands.
Enhanced touch screen controls. Navigate the oceans and perform aerial tricks to avoid treacherous water mines and aim your cannons during ship-to-ship battles by using the stylus and touch screen on the Nintendo DS.
Compete with friends via Wireless DS Single-Card Download Play in two battle modes. Two players will face-off in intense dual screen races or collect the most items spread throughout the map in exciting mission battles.

description
Sonic returns to the Nintendo DS™ with all the classic 2D dual screen action of Sonic Rush™, as well as a new high-seas adventure where he clashes with ruthless pirates. As Sonic, you will set off from Windmill Village to explore seven islands for action-packed adventures spread across a large map. As you venture, you will uncover valuable items and materials that will help Tails build new ships so that Sonic can track down the villainous pirates in a variety of ways. With a fleet of up to five ships, including a submarine, water bike, and hovercraft, you will use the touch screen technology in exciting new ways to control your ships as you race across the ocean gathering rings, busting tricks, and torching pirate ships in fierce ship-to-ship battles. At the end of each level, test your skills in epic 3D boss battles that span both screens, including the ultimate showdown with the evil pirate, Captain Whisker. Let the adventure begin!

sukhi-2006
October 18th, 2007, 14:25
One of the coolest game on ds lite this game made me buy the console otherwise i wouldn't bought one, its a new approach for sonic games using touch screen and making use of the dual screens which is great the title has amazing levels,fast gameplay and top soundtrack to the game a must have for any sonic fans and newbies.

tubaros
October 18th, 2007, 15:36
I thought it was sh*te. thatisall.

paul3100
October 18th, 2007, 15:42
I thought it was sh*te. thatisall.

lol so did i! had this game quite a few weeks but not touched it since the first day i played it.

If your like me and grew up playing it on the master system & megadrive (genesis) then you probably won't like this,,,

paul

tubaros
October 18th, 2007, 17:38
Yeah - Sega have ruined sonic since the megadrive days.

Sonicboy 101
October 18th, 2007, 17:47
Yeah - Sega have ruined sonic since the megadrive days.

How can you say that, with Sonic Adventure games, Sonic CD and Sonic Rush? Also others too that were great.

acn010
October 18th, 2007, 17:55
there ruined since they lost the war against nintendo :[, they got even worse with dreamcast came out

cloud_952
October 18th, 2007, 17:57
o_o And of course, Sonic Battle. That was AWESOME.. even if I don't understand how exactly it was 'Sonic'-ish.

wiggy fuzz
October 18th, 2007, 19:54
whether you find it **** or not (i found it great), the fact of the matter remains, this and sonic rush proves that sonic team still has what it takes to create a sonic game worth playing, especially after the negative reviews of sonic next gen

JKKDARK
October 19th, 2007, 00:10
better than the 360/PS3/Wii gams

Da_ALC
October 19th, 2007, 11:35
Well I think its crap also.
The level layouts are compleytelly random, like a 2yr old was set loose with an old-school level editor.
I agree sonic has been ruined since megadrive days, and I agree that the sonic team have totally lost their way.

...This IS better than the last sonic DS game.. but that was also totally crap.

wiggy fuzz
October 19th, 2007, 18:13
what have you guys got against the sonic rush series?