PDA

View Full Version : My psp locked up

jimbob3000
July 12th, 2005, 20:09
I was playing Snes 9x uo 27 the newest version, when I decided to stop playing harvest moon, so I pressed home and yes I want to leave the game. Now it just makes an annoying sound in the background and says please wait. If I power it out it comes back to the same spot. I take out the umd and I'm still stuck. Is my psp fried? I didn't play for probably more than 5 min and it was only overclocked at 266.

I don't know what was wrong with it but when I unplugged the battery it boot up, anybody know what I did wrong.

krowstrife
July 12th, 2005, 20:27
di you try removing the battery as the psp dosen't really turn off it just gos to sleep or so i heard

Chrone
July 12th, 2005, 22:17
This happens rarely when you do something you shouldnt in the emulators.

Yeah you need to remove the battery from the back, then it will reset the system entirly and it will work fine.

As for what you did wrong...the home button isnt really supported, all you gotta do is go to the UO menu and hit Exit to PSP menu.

kash
July 13th, 2005, 00:01
That happened to me when I hit home as well and my Out of this World save states got deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 But to prevent that from happening to the psp exit the emu like this: hit the joystick to the left to bring up the menu and hold down start and select to quit the emulator, that's how you're supposed to do it