PDA

View Full Version : PSP recovery help plz

m_x_5
October 22nd, 2007, 11:49
HI Guy's

Can anyone help me out plz, I have a psp that I installed 3.10oea" on ages ago for a friend, but for some reason it has stopped working, all that happens now is the green power light comes on and the screens back light and thats it, I can boot into the recovery mode but I am not sure what to do to fix the problem and help appreciated.

cal360
October 22nd, 2007, 11:51
You've got a semi-brick luckily enough all you need is a folder that will downgrade it to 1.50, but unfortunately I don't have it, but someone around here may be helpful.

m_x_5
October 22nd, 2007, 13:29
cal360, thanks for the reply, I have downloaded the recovery folder with all the files in but how do I get them onto the PSP as I can't get anything on the screen

sourced
October 22nd, 2007, 13:40
you open the recovery menu and toggle the usb.

m_x_5
October 22nd, 2007, 14:19
sourced, thanks for the reply, I have used the recovery and toggled usb but it just switches off after about 10 seconds, do I need a memory card in for it to work? only it's not my psp and I won't have the memory card until tomorrow.

Thanks again for everyones help

cal360
October 22nd, 2007, 14:26
Yes you do need a memory card in it as the flash is too small to put something that big in it for storage.

m_x_5
October 22nd, 2007, 14:42
Yes you do need a memory card in it as the flash is too small to put something that big in it for storage.

So when I put the card in will that stop it from shutting down or do I have yet another problem

cal360
October 22nd, 2007, 16:04
If you put in a memory card in the PSP the toggle usb option will work correctly, but it won't work without one, as you can't put something on nothing.