PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to translate Samba de Amigo 2000 ($30 USD to the victor, )

Nitrosoxide
October 25th, 2007, 20:25
Normally I don't try to request stuff like this too often, but having spent a hefty sum on getting the maraccas, I decided to make a request in this case.

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to attempt a translation of samba de amigo 2000. Mainly replacing the menu's with english ones and then releasing a patch.

I know a good deal of the menus have been translated over at gamefaqs so this wouldn't be that hard I don't think. Plus, perhaps a good deal of the menu buttons could be copy and pasted from the original game.

Would anyone be willing to undertake this ?
I know it can be done, as someone is doing a translation of SegaGaga.

Just for good measure I'll throw paypal the guy who does it, $15. I know thats a measly sum. But, hey I'm sure its a worthwhile project this is just something extra.

genhex
January 6th, 2008, 07:38
Hi, I'm a new member, just signed up now cos I saw your post. I can totally sympathise with your situation.

I'm not sure whether this will help, but if you follow edited you'll get the English version- think it might be the older version (I'm not too clear on the '2000' bit). The image is self-booting so just burn it to a disc and place in your dreamcast.

Let me know if that helps, if it does- no need for payment or anything ;)

edited by fackue: Sorry, you're gonna have to read the rules. No linking to illegal material allowed. It's not what he wanted anyway ;)