PDA

View Full Version : The analog is messed on mah psp.....

Tetris999
October 26th, 2007, 00:51
well this is what happens, if i move the analog up down or any way it will start automatically move down on its own with out me touch the analog, even the slightest tap or push to the analog will make the analog's signal to the psp to go down EVEN when your pushing up

help needed guys

THAAANKS...

cal360
October 26th, 2007, 00:55
Sounds like there's something stuck under you analog stick. It probably just needs a clean, try that and if it doesn't work come back here.

Tetris999
October 26th, 2007, 01:03
Sounds like there's something stuck under you analog stick. It probably just needs a clean, try that and if it doesn't work come back here.

errrrrr how do i clean it? like do i take it apart?

PLZKLLME0080
October 26th, 2007, 01:16
you spray water under the analog stick. :p actually I would like to know that too in case it happens to me.

furnaps
October 26th, 2007, 03:48
Take the face plate off to get to it.
You probly need a new analog stick there only like $8 on ebay.

YourBandSucks
October 27th, 2007, 12:45
try getting a precision phillips screwdriver and tightening or loosening the screw by the analog stick a bit.

I once cracked my psp screen, and then bought a new one, and took my psp apart and replaced the screen, and i put it back together, and i had an analog problem where if i was in a game or in a web browser, or anything that used the analog, it moved down and slightly to the right a little bit.

i realized i didnt tighten the screw as much as i shouldve and problem was solved

Sonicboy 101
October 27th, 2007, 13:32
What about using Joysens? It's software that can adjust the analogue. It worked wonders for me when mine did the same thing, and now it's all fixed. :)

trynan
October 31st, 2007, 07:26
What about using Joysens? It's software that can adjust the analogue. It worked wonders for me when mine did the same thing, and now it's all fixed. :)

how do i install joysen? could you help me walk through it step by step? i cant seem to find where in my memory stick should i be installing/copying it??

thanks