PDA

View Full Version : This guy illegally sells homebrew software !

steveola
July 13th, 2005, 19:57
OK, look at this on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8205034658

I'm sick of seeing scumbags like this guy cashing in on Homebrew developers. He has been selling a variety of emulators and stuff for a few months now by the looks of his feedback. He's even charging £3 for postage to make sure he gets profit.

Please take 5 mins and report this unauthorised software at:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

People like him should be [...]

Christuserloeser
July 13th, 2005, 21:56
Seems the item has been removed :)

RedKing14CA
July 13th, 2005, 22:10
what was his id?

edit- i used to sell homebrew and such alot, i would sell it for 1$, no postage... because everyone else sold it for like 5-10$

edit- anata wa eigo ga Japanese?

steveola
July 13th, 2005, 22:21
His ID is roadwarrior94

You can bet he will sell again, and again.

****man thats tough censorship by the admin, people get shot everyday, its on the news constantly. Now it looks like I posted something really offensive. Talk about power mad. Pffff...

Christuserloeser
July 13th, 2005, 22:32
In the first place I tried to edit the title, the shot thing I only did while I were at it, that's not been the reason for editing. I am not exactly happy with a post on the boards that holds that title.

RedKing14CA
July 13th, 2005, 22:35
yeah it seems like your callling all us on the forums names n such.... lol...

but ill look up roadwarrior94 on ebay...

steveola
July 14th, 2005, 21:37
Apologies to all.

I was just really angry

Cap'n 1time
July 14th, 2005, 21:45
what was his id?

edit- i used to sell homebrew and such alot, i would sell it for 1$, no postage... because everyone else sold it for like 5-10$

edit- anata wa eigo ga Japanese?

what little respect I had for you... is now gone. You have no right at all to sell that. IT IS NOT YOUR WORK. Make your own game and sell it. you make me sick.

Onetonbullet
July 14th, 2005, 23:47
It all depends on the license. It is, in alot of cases, perfectly legal to sell free software...
Um... Domo arigato Mr. Roboto

Meshuggah27
July 15th, 2005, 00:21
Lets keep trying to find lowlifes like this and getting them banned off ebay and such. Im tired of people trying to charge for software that was meant to be free. >:O