PDA

View Full Version : Mega Man ZX Advent

wraggster
October 27th, 2007, 00:30
New from Play Asia

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5f/pa.97795.1.jpg

features
Co-Op and Head-To-Head two player wireless play (two cartridges required)
Dynamic "Biometal" system allows players to transform into 14 different battle forms
Play as Grey or Ashe, each with unique abilities and individual, but linked storylines
Area Expansion – explore and open up new areas with access to additional quests

description
Choose between two mega metal heroes, Grey or Ashe! Each Mega Man follows a unique and exciting adventure that is linked with the other hero’s. This Mega Man® series deliver twice the action!

High-intensity action and bold, new gameplay elements make Mega Man® ZX Advent the definitive Mega Man experience!

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-23gj.html

TaN00Ki
October 27th, 2007, 21:00
I hate what they did to Megaman; to me Megaman stopped at Megaman 9, not counting Megaman 8.

All they did on PS1, PSP, N64 & GBA megaman-related is utter crap.

sboi
October 28th, 2007, 05:53
Very gd game.played already.

Hypershell
October 28th, 2007, 16:51
ZX Advent rocks many socks. Decent challenge, and all-around solid title. I miss Models X and OX from the first ZX game, but oh well. There's scads of stuff to do in this, a completely insane number of abilities to choose from, and an extra minigame that's sure to please any fans of the NES era. Just be aware, this supposed "Co-Op and Head-To-Head two player" is just a Gem Buster puzzle minigame.

Dagangstah
October 28th, 2007, 17:30
Is it just my copy, but my game freezes up when you play as the boy. :(

Calmelea
November 2nd, 2007, 06:20
I love the MegaMan series, and this game is actualy pretty good.

The thing im disappointed about is that I would rather get the other medals then just copy the other person >.>
And that you cant play as model X and Z >.>
It would have been really cool if you could turn into Pandora and Prometheus (I think I spelt there names wrong, sorry.)