PDA

View Full Version : Elite or Premium

JPJunkie
October 31st, 2007, 12:31
I'm gonna get an Xbox 360 but I'm not sure whether to get an Elite or Premium.
The only differences I no of are that the elite has a 120 GB HDD and the Premium has a 20 GB HDD. Is this a big deal? What do you actually use the Hard Drive for? Also the elite has a HDMI 1.2 which the Premium doesn't what does this mean? I'm really not sure which one to get. Can you help please!

wiggy fuzz
October 31st, 2007, 22:30
as of now the new premiums have a HDMI slot, so in reality all you'll get with the elite is a black case and a bigger HD

HDMI pwns componet connection, apparently, it delivers superior quality to your tv...

either way if you're looking for the premium make sure you get the one with a HDMI slot, i think they have the new chips in which run cooler and have less noisy fans and don't get the red ring of death so often

movies and some games (apparently GTA4 will use the HD) is what's really the harddrive is for, but considering a larger HD is probably available to buy seperatley this advantage is in my opinion null

so all you really get is a black case and black controller... which can also be bought seperatley, andwhich looks better than the white one

confusing? if you have the cash go for the elite, but if i were you get the premium and some good games with the change

JKKDARK
November 1st, 2007, 00:25
I don't think 120GB is the best option if you don't want to put movies, Xbox/Xbox 360 games, etc.

BrooksyX
November 2nd, 2007, 02:09
Id go with the premium. The elite is not worth the extra $100.

pibs
November 2nd, 2007, 02:25
the premium right now comes with two games, marvel ultimate alliance and forza 2 for $350