PDA

View Full Version : Good news... First one Emulator of Spectrum, PSPectrum Alpha.

ryosaebaa
July 14th, 2005, 19:27
Hi from Spain, good news from here,

A new spectrum emulator for PSP is under development by Hexdump ( programer ) and ryosaebaa ( tester ) the emu is not release yet, but in a few days we think that can release the first version.

you can see some pictures in this thread

http://www.elotrolado.net/showthread.php?threadid=431739

The emulator is in version Alpha yet , the programmer Hexdump are working all code from 0 , this is not a port of any another emulator of spectrum from another system.

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/exkq/spec/logo1copy.jpg

We hope that your can enjoy with this emulator soon ,and remember gold epoc of great software!

Regards

wraggster
July 14th, 2005, 20:12
Thanks for the news :)

heres the pics for the lazy :P

parabolee
July 14th, 2005, 20:28
Nice, I'll be playing Back 2 Skool in no time :)

Amiga
July 14th, 2005, 21:05
FANTASTIC!! the good old days :D

I will finally finish ManicMiner :)

wraggster
July 14th, 2005, 21:20
Nice to see the Spanish coders in our great scene

parabolee
July 14th, 2005, 21:22
Hey AMIGA, are you a Amiga 500 fan?

Best games system EVER! SWOS and It Came From The Desert are the only two games I play at least once every single year since they came out.

ryosaebaa
July 14th, 2005, 21:32
Thanks for your support ;)

I think that nowadays Spanish programmers are working soo hard for PSP Scene , like Hexdump with this emulator and PSP-DEV with his great Xploit for 1.5 firmware.

;)

See you soon

Cap'n 1time
July 14th, 2005, 21:43
radididical!

Amiga
July 14th, 2005, 22:23
Hey AMIGA, are you a Amiga 500 fan?

Best games system EVER! SWOS and It Came From The Desert are the only two games I play at least once every single year since they came out.

How did you guess :D,i loved SWOS as well,havent played it came from the desert though.

I liked Turrican 2,Blood money,killing machine,ruff'n'ready,projext x,agony( the giant owl which i thought was amazing graphically)

Eolair
July 14th, 2005, 22:27
OMG, this is wonderful news :)

ryosaebaa
September 10th, 2005, 14:43
Hey Guys, Ryosaebaa from Spain here :D

It's being some hard and paintfull months , but we have first version here of this
48/128k speccy emulator.

The emulator is far from perfect, but it runs really well.

We will add new features in near future like image streaching, 128k sound. etc...

Below you have an URL where you can download, post, and talk about the emulator. Feel
free to post bugs, and opinions.

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/exkq/pspectrum/index.html

We´re looking forward to hearing from your!.

PSPectrum Web Page

Greetings.
HexDump & ryosaebaa.

wraggster
September 10th, 2005, 15:23
thanks for releasing a great emulator for the PSP scene ;)

Mr.Modem
September 10th, 2005, 17:01
Great News!!! Now we have emulators for Amiga, Atari ST and ZX Spectrum. The only computer emulator I miss now is one for C64.