PDA

View Full Version : DsPad plugin !!! v1.5.0

wraggster
October 31st, 2007, 21:32
News/release from Nherve (http://forums.ngemu.com/ideas-discussion/94959-dspad-plugin.html):

Open the champagne !!!
I've here an input plugin which is named DsPad and uses SDL.

Enjoy, because it seems Lino's directinput plugin is buggy, it displays a message saying "Error -8" and all of its buttons in its control panel are greyed.

DsPad supports up to 4 joysticks and offers a complete joystick support.
No worry, the latest actual version of the SDL (1.2.12) is provided.
I hope new version 1.1.0 will fix bugs, I changed some things, I think the conflict is solved.
New version 1.2.0.
New version 1.3.0.
version 1.4.0 has been released by Squall-Leonhart, he just changed 2 things : reorganized GUI and put OpenSDL on DllMain, it causes iDeaS to hang up on launch. He didn't solve the bugs. I experienced myself the bug with Y button.
New version 1.5.0, Will definitively solve bugs, inspired from source of Lino's DInput Plugin. Reorganized GUI, added support for POV diagonals.

First place SDL.dll in the iDeaS root folder (not the plugin folder)and DsPad.dll in the plugin folder.
Launch iDeaS and select DsPad in the Input plugin list. A file named DsPad.ini will
be automaticly created in the iDeaS root folder. It is the config file of DsPad.
Now, open the Property page and you will notice a tab named "DsPad Plugin Config".
This is the config panel of the plugin, here is its description :
All the buttons in the "Buttons config" frame are for button mapping. Click one and
press a key, a joystick button, a joystick hat in a direction or move an axis and
the selected button will be bound to the control you moved.
In the "Misc" frame, you can choose the axis sensitivity.
-Low : for very sensible axes.
-Medium : recommended.
-High : for very used or lowly sensible axes.
The config is saved each time you modify a value, but you can click the "Save config"
button to make sure the config is saved.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Dagangstah
November 2nd, 2007, 19:24
So basically what is this?

Da_ALC
November 2nd, 2007, 21:53
Basically, it lets you control a DS emulator on your PC via your DS.. making emu.playing that little nicer than using a mouse.. but if u have the DS in the first place...
It says it can be 4 controllers? is there a driver for windows to see it as a gamepad?