PDA

View Full Version : M3 GBA Expansion Pack

wraggster
October 31st, 2007, 21:50
New from Divineo USA (http://www.divineo.com/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=hb-ds-m3gba)

http://www.divineo.com/divineo/images/products/hb-ds-m3gba-s.jpg

The GBA Expansion Pack allow to run software from Slot2.
This is an add-on that require a primary device in Slot1.

hazeythelazy
October 31st, 2007, 22:04
And this product... Does it have Micro SDHC Support? And does it provide extra ram too? I would like to know...

cory1492
October 31st, 2007, 23:27
The GBA Expansion Pack allow to run software from Slot2.
This is an add-on that require a primary device in Slot1.
It has no micro SD slot at all, it is just an expansion card. I think it is RAM based, with SRAM for GBA saves (ie: the browser should work with it from a slot 1 card)

woodbin
November 1st, 2007, 05:59
Is it compatible with M3 Simply?

cloud_952
November 2nd, 2007, 13:49
Wow.. that was a markedly unclear description. o_O Sooo.. does it allow you to play GBA.. err.. homebrew/software with a slot-1 card?

Jeric
January 2nd, 2009, 20:27
Thread Necromancy, but does anyone know anything about this product? All I really want is added GBA functionality and added ram for dslinux and the few other homebrew apps, and buying this SEEMS like it would fit the bill, except I've heard it doesn't work with cards that aren't the M3.

So a little infromation would be nice.

Drask
May 6th, 2009, 07:37
I bought this card to provide extra ram for DSLinux, unfortunately it is not compatible with the Datel Games n Music slot 1 device I've been using. Too bad because it was the cheapest option on the DS Linux page for getting 32 MB expansion ram. Making the purchase was confusing also because the M3 site doesnt even list this item, and the stores either don't mention how much memory it actually provides or give any information about how it is supposed to be used.

Has anyone had success using this product with DS Linux? If so, please tell exactly which slot-1 device you used. I would like to get this working, and it looks like the M3 Real slot 1 card is what I need, but I'd rather know before I buy this time.

wiggy fuzz
May 7th, 2009, 10:32
is it compatible with the dsi? :p

MrSkiz
May 11th, 2009, 14:35
I think we have a winner... It must be compatible as long as you manage to put a slot-2 device into a console without a slot-2...

...Or you were joking

:=:Yoda:=:
July 17th, 2009, 00:19
Does it work with TTDS??