PDA

View Full Version : Atari Jaguar Emulator?

hazeythelazy
November 2nd, 2007, 16:57
Guys It Would Be AWESOME if...
Sombody would just take the time to make an emulator of "ATARI JAGUAR" So I could Play some Kasumi Ninja, Tempest, DOOM 'AT Edition, ect ect

-If you can sucsessfully emulate "Atari Jaguar" on Nintendo DS I Will Pay you $350 american Dollars

-If you can successfully emulate "Atari Jaguar" on PC
(And I Mean EVERY GAME!)-The released emulators are no good and can only play games like alien vs. preditor. -I WANT ALL OF THE GAMES TO WORK! I can have a few exceptions of like 4-7 games not working. For the PC I will offer $150 american dollars b/ it is not as difficult on the pc as it is DS.

-Email adress is: [email protected]

-Thankyou
-Hazey

Exophase
November 2nd, 2007, 17:45
Sorry, but a Jaguar emulator for DS that's worth using isn't going to happen, even if you offered a million dollars >_>

I think there are some other emulators to look towards for PC (like T2K), but I don't know exactly. Jaguar is a somewhat complex system.. $150 might be motivation for some people but it's probably more a matter of how much dedication they already had to it.

pavy14
February 28th, 2008, 04:25
Guys It Would Be AWESOME if...
Sombody would just take the time to make an emulator of "ATARI JAGUAR" So I could Play some Kasumi Ninja, Tempest, DOOM 'AT Edition, ect ect

-If you can sucsessfully emulate "Atari Jaguar" on Nintendo DS I Will Pay you $350 american Dollars

-If you can successfully emulate "Atari Jaguar" on PC
(And I Mean EVERY GAME!)-The released emulators are no good and can only play games like alien vs. preditor. -I WANT ALL OF THE GAMES TO WORK! I can have a few exceptions of like 4-7 games not working. For the PC I will offer $150 american dollars b/ it is not as difficult on the pc as it is DS.

-Email adress is: [email protected]

-Thankyou
-Hazey

Actually some of my friends are developers and we are currently working on Sega Saturn, Sega cd, 32x and possibly a ps1 emulator for the ds. They seem to be looking good except the speed and the warm feeling that the ds gets after a while and yeah we will try the jaguar also to see what happens.

Broonale
February 28th, 2008, 05:49
Don't hold your breath!

Why would you spend $350 for a PC Jaguar emulator?

I enjoy playing T2K on the PC now and then, but when I really want to play it I fire up a console and go to town with my Jedi Jeff rotary! :D

Just take your time and collect for the Jaguar whenever you can.
You will have a great collection before you know it!:thumbup:

Amari24
July 6th, 2008, 19:25
cool

Homestar4000
July 22nd, 2008, 03:50
A Jaguar emulator dosen't sound possible on the Nintendo DS. If they really made one for DS, you probally need a ds expansion pack that is 32 megabytes. But there is none yet. So ain't gonna happen >_>

June 11th, 2009, 01:11
pavy14 I want his account info to contact!