PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be awesome?

ExcruciationX
November 4th, 2007, 06:10
A DCEmu Halo 3 Team Slayer match with the regulars here (even though I'm not one anymore- Halo's to blame for that).

We could play on my Narrows 16.8.2 map (it's like Blood Gulch, except on Narrows).

BrooksyX
November 4th, 2007, 06:20
That would be sick!

ExcruciationX
November 4th, 2007, 06:35
Agreed. If only I had Xbox Live and a cheap way to connect my 360 to my far-off cable modem, that dream would become reality.

Johnny Rash
November 4th, 2007, 06:54
When I get my Xbox 360, I'll gladly participate.

I propose the same idea but with a game of Counter Strike 1.6.
1.6 because there is no excuse.
Virtually any machine can play it!

ExcruciationX
November 4th, 2007, 14:37
Wait, can you play forged maps on Xbox Live?

BrooksyX
November 4th, 2007, 21:34
Wait, can you play forged maps on Xbox Live?

Yep

ExcruciationX
November 4th, 2007, 22:00
Okay, goodie. :)

I thought I read somewhere that you couldn't. That would suck.
I bet everybody would like my map (Narrows 16.8.2). It's got two bases on each side (built with crates) with Mongooses and weapons. It's located where the big space is directly in the middle direction. There's even a secret room outside the normal confines of the level.

Shadowblind
November 4th, 2007, 22:17
I wish I could join the DCEmu leaderboards :( But I can't get registered...so just pretend like I'm there :p

I really want this mega clash thing soon. See if its possible to form a time, k? :)

ExcruciationX
November 5th, 2007, 03:53
Uh, I'll see if I can get Xbox Live first. Once I do (and figure out someway to connect to the internet) I'll post the map so everyone can get acqainted with it before we battle Team Slayer!

pibs
November 5th, 2007, 05:47
damn i just traded in my H3 yesterday too....... oh and yo ex if you cheap like me u can get 48hour pases for gold free with certain game rentals lol ill be getting my full subscription next year since id be a waste now cuz im leaving and will not be around technology for months :/

if you don't have a internet connection close enough for ur 360 but u have a laptop and wireless router connected to ur pc, u can bridge the connection from laptop to ur 360 SAVES $100 on the MS360 wireless connector :)

ExcruciationX
November 5th, 2007, 16:06
Ah, thanks for the advice.

BrooksyX
November 5th, 2007, 22:50
if you don't have a internet connection close enough for ur 360 but u have a laptop and wireless router connected to ur pc, u can bridge the connection from laptop to ur 360 SAVES $100 on the MS360 wireless connector :)

Thats how I connect to live.

My PC connects to my router downstairs through a cheap internal wifi card and then my xbox is plugged into my pc via the ethernet port. I had to configure the network a little bit to get my xbox to connect but after that I haven't had any problems.

ExcruciationX
November 6th, 2007, 17:45
Hmm, I might do that, once I get live.