PDA

View Full Version : Beup Vista Beta Screenshot - MSN Clone for DS

wraggster
November 4th, 2007, 09:55
HTheB has posted a nice screenshot of an upcoming release of the MSN Clone for the DS.

http://htheb.area-ds.com/Beup/Beup_Live_Vista.jpg

More details --> http://htheb.area-ds.com/index2.html

linkenski
November 4th, 2007, 11:50
I wanted a vista BEUP for long...but this doesn't look like the vista MSN we use right now

looks like this:

Pilot_51
November 4th, 2007, 14:13
The background looks nice, but I can tell it would be a little difficult to read the white or green text when it overlaps certain areas of the image. In the first line, the word "to" and the "c" of "conversation" are the best examples of this in the screenshot given. I hope the background and the default font color can easily be changed so the user could avoid this issue as they see necessary.

katch
November 4th, 2007, 15:45
Any word on new features? Or is it just a reskin?

mikey2000c
November 5th, 2007, 20:09
Yeah what Katch said any new features not overly keen on the skin but hey if it has new features ill be happy to use it :d

Öhr
November 5th, 2007, 21:05
htheb is too dumb to change anything beside the ip of the msn server and the skin. don't expect anything new!

after all, he just keeps this app alive and he never learned to code or something like this

george1992
November 6th, 2007, 09:25
loooks good :D evne if it has no new features

firstknight
November 20th, 2007, 15:23
i hope that we can add our bg pics.. that will be cool...

rudster
November 20th, 2007, 19:09
works great

mikey2000c
November 22nd, 2007, 11:59
can i just say rudster that how does it work great it is'nt released yet as i know of anyway!

Akoi Meexx
November 22nd, 2007, 12:21
htheb is too dumb to change anything beside the ip of the msn server and the skin. don't expect anything new!

after all, he just keeps this app alive and he never learned to code or something like this

Ouch Öhr, harsh man. ;)

Still, can't fault you for being wrong... I'm not impressed with the new look... Matter of fact, not impressed with most of the IM applications.

Hyrule_boy
November 22nd, 2007, 22:35

He programmed this you dumb ****! And if you can do it better then what's stopping you from making something better? Oh wait, don't tell me! you don't know shit of programming at all.

katch
November 23rd, 2007, 14:53
He programmed this you dumb ****! And if you can do it better then what's stopping you from making something better? Oh wait, don't tell me! you don't know shit of programming at all.

... think you should look into the history of this app before making stupid comments.

Maturion
November 23rd, 2007, 15:22

What? He can't code? How has he made this app then?

katch
November 24th, 2007, 11:47
What? He can't code? How has he made this app then?

Kevinc wrote the code - as far as I'm aware HtheB only did the skinning.

gunnerz
June 2nd, 2008, 22:35
true