PDA

View Full Version : PSP Vaule Pack

Terry01234
July 15th, 2005, 14:16
First thing, im sorry if this is wronf place to post.

I am goin to purchase a psp, from gizmocave. But i want to know is the vaule pack worth it? it is 20£ extra and i dont want to get it if its not worth it.

Please tell me. :D

SoQb0nc5r
July 15th, 2005, 19:48
get value pack, cos u wil end up buyin the stuff in the pack later on, case, etc are essential and also a screen guard.

Kaiser
July 15th, 2005, 20:45
buy it from *spam link*...much cheaper
:mad:

------------------

Anyway I've never even seen a PSP that doesn't come in a value pack. Can you even buy one just stand alone? Must be only like that in Canada. Either way just go for the value pack.

shadow77
July 15th, 2005, 20:51

------------------

Anyway I've never even seen a PSP that doesn't come in a value pack. Can you even buy one just stand alone? Must be only like that in Canada. Either way just go for the value pack.

I know for a fact you can in Japan. They were avaliable as stand-alone and value pack at launch.

Terry01234
July 15th, 2005, 23:54
buy it from *spam link*...much cheaper
buy from a .tk site?? dont seem very safe to me :D

Greensprout
July 16th, 2005, 09:19

------------------

Yeh my mate bought the standard pack from japan, It's def worth getting the value pack tho..