PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Thankyou

EvoGav
November 6th, 2007, 13:57
Hi everyone. This is my first post but i've been reading for a couple of weeks now.

Just wanted to say a great big thanks for all of the useful info that i've found in this forum re being able to play my old ps1 games on my psp.

I've had the psp now for 2 years and have always used the network update feature to keep my fw current (sony fw).

I always thought that the only benefit of custom fw was to play copied illegal games so i never felt the need to do that.

I stumbled upon your forum when i saw a youtube vid of someone playing GT on their psp with a link to dcemu.

Anyway, I'm now running 3.52 m33-4 (was originally on sony 3.51 and ran 1.5 for about a month but got bored of no net browser) and its amazing. No copied games for me tho - i'm gettin stuck into GT2 :)

ExcruciationX
November 6th, 2007, 15:46
Yup, homebrew is awesome.

cal360
November 6th, 2007, 18:14
It's nice to see a new face to the scene and someone who is also against copies.

Johnny Rash
November 6th, 2007, 18:15
It's also nice to see new people that know how to spell.

cal360
November 6th, 2007, 18:18
It's also nice to see new people that know how to spell.

Good point I can actually read what he's saying.

JKKDARK
November 7th, 2007, 00:04
Hi everyone. This is my first post but i've been reading for a couple of weeks now.

Just wanted to say a great big thanks for all of the useful info that i've found in this forum re being able to play my old ps1 games on my psp.

I've had the psp now for 2 years and have always used the network update feature to keep my fw current (sony fw).

I always thought that the only benefit of custom fw was to play copied illegal games so i never felt the need to do that.

I stumbled upon your forum when i saw a youtube vid of someone playing GT on their psp with a link to dcemu.

Anyway, I'm now running 3.52 m33-4 (was originally on sony 3.51 and ran 1.5 for about a month but got bored of no net browser) and its amazing. No copied games for me tho - i'm gettin stuck into GT2 :)
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear it :)

JPJunkie
November 7th, 2007, 21:44
Welcome! I like your style