PDA

View Full Version : yeah, i loved my experience with my non veteran psp

evil2wong
November 7th, 2007, 02:43
my 3.03OE-A psp recently got bricked when i was in photo folder.it bricked when i tried to view 20 or so jpeg images that my psp says was corrupt. i exited out and boom bricked. i fixed it and would not like that to happen again. :D i now have 1.5 firmware and i am currently updating my psp to 3.40OE-A firmware version from 1.5.

1. i would like to know if firmware 3.40OE-A can read jpeg picture files.

2. i have a "iso" folder on my psp from my 3.03OE-A firmware and would like to know how to put games on there. i used to just drag a psp game file onto it and it will appear on my psp and i would play it. would this be the same? if so where can i find some psp game files, since the ones i have now is old.

3.lastly please direct me to some emulater tutorials since that would also help me a lot.

PLZKLLME0080
November 7th, 2007, 03:09
wait it got bricked by viewing pics?!?! never heard of that before.

evil2wong
November 7th, 2007, 03:32
EDIT, i misstaken, the jpeg files were not corrupt, they were in the "unsupported data" catagory, when i got brick i was trying to open one of them, and i dont know why i cant view those pictures. is there a better firmware version than 3.40E-A, since i want the best. :)

and is there a reason why i cant read jpeg files or is it just that 3.40OE-A cant read them? if so what image files do they read?

mike_jmg
November 7th, 2007, 13:46
I think you're putting them in the wrong folder, because even 1.50 psp can read .jpeg images

ms0:/Pictures/blabla.jpeg, on 3.40 OE, it has support even for subfolders.

So either is this or you have the weirdest error I've ever seen, perhaps the pictures are corrupted?

PLZKLLME0080
November 7th, 2007, 14:48
some of the pic i have are read as unsupported. I think its cuz their dimensions are too big. I tried resizing one of them and it was able to read it then.

JPJunkie
November 7th, 2007, 21:49
Wierd Brick

1. Yes

2. No talk of ISO's