PDA

View Full Version : Homebrews wont work with 3.71 M33-2

ognewjack
November 7th, 2007, 07:21
I can't get any home brews to work with 3.71 m33-2 and i have RTF and googled just about anything i can think of to no avail. I've seen alot of threads with negative comments about 3.71 and bricking, so i may try to downgrade to something earlier, but i would still like to get these homebrews working, specifically daedalus and Mame4All, and other emulators later. I've tried placing them in the game150, game371, and game folder and they all fail to launch. I've gotten into the M33 menu and turned on 1.50 kernel for homebrew and 3.71 and neither worked in any folder. I've ran out of things to try. I am obviously a newb to the scene, and i would appreciate any help i can get. If leave on a biz trip in 10 hours, so if i don't respond please leave suggestions anyways and i will respond when i return. THanks

bah
November 7th, 2007, 07:44
Have you installed the 1.5 kernel add-on, released separately and only for fat PSPs?

The option to switch between the two got left in the firmware even though the 1.5 kernel is not included with the firmware.

ognewjack
November 7th, 2007, 08:00
Ha, thanks for the quick response, and yes that was it. I kept searching after the post and figured out that was what the problem was. Only other problem was taking another 10 min to figure out i needed the place 150 at the root directory. Again thanks for the help.