PDA

View Full Version : PSP Price Drop (JAP)

wraggster
July 15th, 2005, 23:02
<a href="http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=" target="_blank" >Divineo China</a> have posted this news:

Both the regular and value pack of the PSP console (JAP) have dropped price, it is now a great time to order this import consoles which is and will be compatible with all games worldwide!

They also have the PlayGear Pocket from Logitech on their site.

Terry01234
July 15th, 2005, 23:11
Dont you get charged import taxs from them?

Martin
July 16th, 2005, 08:37

Yup you do, at least you should be charged import tax. :)

RedKing14CA
July 16th, 2005, 08:50
damn sony to hell!!!

it seams th japanese are racist, i try my hardest not to be racist against the japanese, but sometimes they can be such jerks.... as damned americans!!!

edit- :eek: martin your avatar disgusts me... i love lord of the rings....

edit- if you can have doom64 on a psp why not starcraft 64, or other 64 games? hmm.. just thinkin...

Velo
July 17th, 2005, 00:33
RUMOR:
I heard, that the PSP is going to be released (in the US) without all the extra stuff.
I also heard it was going to cost $200 instead of $250, which still sucks because the Japs got it for $185 to start.

Remember, it's just a rumor so don't count on it fully.

-James

Kpow
July 18th, 2005, 09:31

You DO NOT have to pay import duty on a PSP as it is a handheld console that doesn't plug in to a TV (HMCE definition) but you will have to pay VAT on the presented cost of the package and the carriage charge. Also some handlers i.e. Parcel Farce (yes Farce) will also charge you for doing the VAT handling for you (last time was £13.50 from PF)

Any question go direct to HMCE helpline and ask them.

Kpow
July 18th, 2005, 09:40
RUMOR:
I heard, that the PSP is going to be released (in the US) without all the extra stuff.

-James

I thought that the PSP already came in two forms, standard and value, what's changed????

When I was in Canada last month you could buy the two packs there, the difference was that the value pack also came with a Gretzky Hocky game. Worked out at about £170 so I bought 4 for freinds and about 10 games which where about £25 each.

oli
August 5th, 2005, 14:10
if i buy an imported PSP from japan, will the language on the PSP be Japanese? if yes then can i change it to english?

also where can i get an imported PSP from japaN? (website)