PDA

View Full Version : I need an 3.72 Downgrader

pinches
November 7th, 2007, 23:38
or a UMD Emulator v0.8c would be great.. if anyone can help me downgrade my PSP?

wahizul
November 8th, 2007, 13:33
I need help too.... can someone help... I cannot play downloaded games anymore....

Axelius
November 8th, 2007, 14:34
It's not allowed to talk about isos here at dcemu, so nobody will help you to play pirated games.

But for all the other advantages of homebrew: The only way to downgrade a psp with firmware higher than 3.51, you need pandora. The progress of downgrading with pandora is, however, rather complicated. First you need another psp, that is capable of running homebrew (like from a friend) This psp is then used to write some special files to the psp-battery. In the next step you need to put some special files into your memory-stick. Now you put the "magic" battery and memory stick into the psp you wnt to downgrade and then you press X and you're done...

Well just do a google or forum search on Pandora Battery for PSP or so for closer information.

Good luck!

jschwrz
November 28th, 2007, 05:50
does anyone have a special homebrew psp i could borrow to downgrade from 3.72.?

please

DieselPump
January 16th, 2008, 19:56
yo if you want to downgrade just hear this:
Use multi IPL to put your battery into service mode (no worries it wont brick your battery just exit service mode and voila) then when your're in service mode activate pandora and thats it your psp will be like new right at 1.50 firmware (75% 1.50 so upgrade to custom firmware) Thats it Thats all

If you like me contact me at [email protected]

mike_jmg
January 17th, 2008, 08:02
I don't think anyone would lend you his psp

your best bet is to hard mod your battery and use this GUI wich installs everything you need to have on the MS without needing a Homebrew enabled psp

http://www.mediafire.com/?2nlcnnmxx45

check the wikipedia link on my sig for details on how to do a hardware modification of the battery, just click on the index the part that says pandora's battery