PDA

View Full Version : Save Your Game Using Uo_Snes9x

o2byzst
July 16th, 2005, 00:05
I was playing Zelda for the SNES earlier and saved my game...or so I thought. When I turned the game on again it gave me no option to load my game nor did it show any saved game.

Anyone know how to save your game? I can save my game in Super Metroid with no problems and it loads up fine every time.

Help!!!

CannedSoup
July 16th, 2005, 00:19
Why not just use save state in menu instead?

Cap'n 1time
July 16th, 2005, 00:46
Why not just use save state in menu instead?

you could... but personaly id rather have sram too...

CannedSoup
July 16th, 2005, 00:52
I notice sram doesnt work untill you save it once in menu first normally and half the time that doesnt seem to work untill i've made a save state :S

o2byzst
July 16th, 2005, 01:11
So how do I use a save state? Most importantly how do I save it and then how do I load it again?

CannedSoup
July 16th, 2005, 01:12
In the menu. How are you runing this emulator if you havent been to the menu? The default speeds are far to slow to be playable.

MSX
July 16th, 2005, 01:31
Heh, this happened to me also...I was playing Star Ocean, saved it on 2 different save state slots, then saved it in the game. Then a little while later my little brother picked it up, started playing, then saved over both of my save states! I was mad, but then I remembered that I saved it in the game, so I went to the Continue option to load up my game, and it wasn't there, wow...I was pissed. Anyways, I read through the uo_snes9x readme, and here's a little tutorial I wrote up:

To save in-game (SRAM): first save the game using the in-game save function, then bring up the uo_snes9x menu, and at the top of the options, you'll see SRAM Save. Press O on that, and then every time after you save your game, it'll work ;). Oh, uo_snes9x auto-saves the exit the emulator, switch roms, or put your PSP into sleep mode ;).

shadowprophet
July 16th, 2005, 02:20
I really need the English translated version of star ocean. All I have is the japanese version. Its rather hard to get into it not being able to understand it an all :(

CannedSoup
July 16th, 2005, 03:02
www.dejap.com

Just patch it with there translation.
Also try out Tales of Phantasia its a much better game imho.

shadowprophet
July 16th, 2005, 03:17
Im not above apoligizeing to somone

Hey i want to break character for a seconed and apologize to you. I missjudged you cannedsoup. All because I was having a profoundly dickheaded moment.
Im sorry about that bro you seem like a suave individual to me :D

CannedSoup
July 16th, 2005, 04:00
Where both just strong willed. I dont get why people thinking fighting and insulting are big deals. I just take it and move on. At least fighting never hurts anyone ^_^

Cap'n 1time
July 16th, 2005, 14:03
Where both just strong willed. I dont get why people thinking fighting and insulting are big deals. I just take it and move on. At least fighting never hurts anyone ^_^

yes, i also may have misjudged you. keep up this attitude and youll have a great life on this board! :)