PDA

View Full Version : pandora battery unbricking heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp !!!

cloudd_Strife
November 8th, 2007, 13:14
i did it all , magic memory and creating battery
but still , when i put battery in bricked psp, all lights goes on but no menu !!! why ??? help please FAAAST !!!

ExcruciationX
November 8th, 2007, 13:51
Do the lights go off? Is this a PSP slim?

cloudd_Strife
November 8th, 2007, 13:53
this is phatty

all lights are on (Wi-fi memory and green one)

but nothing displays on screen. heeelp

ExcruciationX
November 8th, 2007, 13:58
Okay, this means the IDSTORAGE is corrupted beyond repair (unfixable), unless the screen is off. Did you try hitting the screen brightness button a few times?

cloudd_Strife
November 8th, 2007, 14:02
yes
also the psp shuts down after about 10 seconds

so the psp is dead :'(?

Saracchini
November 8th, 2007, 15:00
The problem is certainly in your "Magic Memory Stick" since the battery starts the service mode and doesnt boot .
Did you tested the Pandora in a good PSP without perform the dowgrade/flashing, only booting ?

cloudd_Strife
November 8th, 2007, 15:54
yes i did

there are some menu like
press square for back up
x for downgrade etc etc :D

anyways i think im gonna re-do the magic memory thing , but its hard with a Pandora battery :( can i close the menu when using Pandora?

acn010
November 8th, 2007, 16:49
dead. . . . . .
you killed it

cloudd_Strife
November 8th, 2007, 16:59
warn acn010 for spamming please...

acn010
November 8th, 2007, 17:13
oh wow.. you basically corrupted the IDSTORAGE.... that is how you killed it... and i dont mind the warning, its a fact....
i may help....
also problem may happened that you havent formatted the memstick in FAT32

cloudd_Strife
November 8th, 2007, 18:20
i will re-do everything tomorrow , then i will tell you my feedback

can someone give me a link to a good tutorial ?

Teknician
May 25th, 2008, 01:41
I had the same error. I found that putting the pandora battery in first for a few seconds (only battery light is on) then inserting the MMC, it does boot to the downgrade menu everytime. It shows loading and a complete install, then still never boots with a normal battery. When I attempt to back up my nand, I have 2 bad blocks. Anyway to repair these so my downgrade flashes correctly? I have a feeling that my flash isn't installing correctly even though it says it is.

NoQuarter
May 25th, 2008, 03:05
get the key cleaner.
I had some weirdness on my phat (old downgrade method) and that cleaned it up.

triedge001
April 21st, 2009, 04:41
Hey is there any explanation for having the power light come on and shut off immediately while holding the DDC7 boot button? This is a bit new to me. Im going to try to boot into DDC8 and see if can boot for a recovery. By the way sorry for babbling on but this is for my friends PSP 1000 model he said that he was playing SOCOM with a few friends and he finished turned it on the next day and it wouldn't boot.