PDA

View Full Version : Auto-delete from Mem Stick

PSP_Newbie
July 16th, 2005, 10:22
i was just wondering if there's any way to make it so if u delete something from your memory stick, it goes to recycle bin on default instead of directly deleting it
cause when i was deleting the old RIN folder from memstick to replace it with the new updated one, i sorta *twitch* deleted the *twitch* save folder which had some 6 hours of *twitch* gameplay on it:eek:
this is sorta a windows thing, but if its possible somewhere in options, etc, this would definately help those if they accidentaly make the same mistake i did, if ya know how, that would be a great help, thnx

docman
July 17th, 2005, 02:09
The best way to do things is to just get in the habit of backing things up in the first place. Dunno if you can do this automatically through windows or not, because the recycle bin is a waste of time imo.

RedKing14CA
July 17th, 2005, 07:25
i hate the recycle bin, its dumb, you cant recycle data!!'

edit- why is it that im a dcemu rookie, and i have 1 less rep points?

PSP_Newbie
July 17th, 2005, 08:53
yeah, i kinda hate the recycling bin, but its still kinda usefull if u manually delete the big files and clean it out once in a while but still use it, just in case u delete that important file on accident^^
yeah, i usually back everthing up before deleting it, but i accidently missed the save folder when copying the rest of the files i needed from there, oh well, thnx anyways
ps: what exactly do u mean on your rep redking?