PDA

View Full Version : CrocoDS v2 - Amstrad CPC Emulator for Nintendo DS

wraggster
November 9th, 2007, 20:49
Via Rebug (http://deadketchup.kyuran.be) comes a new release of the impressive CPC 6128 emulator for NDS.

-- Save-states (load, read & erase).
- New design. (thanks to kukulcan)
- Bugfixes with the autostart.
- Beter support of the copy, shift, control and caps-lock keys.
- Single / multi-keys pressed for activate cheat code.
- Minor update in the Z80 emulation.
- Bugfixes in the timing of the sound module. (thanks to Alekmaul)
- All options are now available via icons.
- Screen capture (you need sna2png to convert the snapshot to bitmap)
- Speed limitator. (crocods is sometimes too fast)

Download and Give Feedback & Compatibility Reports Via Comments

Metaluna
November 10th, 2007, 21:50
All Amstrad lovers will be amazed! This new version is almost perfect in every way.

crookedmouth
November 11th, 2007, 05:06
It is another great release. It's too bad redbug and alekmaul couldn't join forces. As long as they decided to use their combined super powers for good. :)

Aleczandah
November 12th, 2007, 18:37
I must be stupid - I can't get this to run stuff at all - I've got the Roland on the Ropes .dsk file but then what do I do next? Many thanks.

crookedmouth
November 13th, 2007, 05:59
I must be stupid - I can't get this to run stuff at all - I've got the Roland on the Ropes .dsk file but then what do I do next? Many thanks.

What device(card) are you using?
Is it DLDI compatible? If so...

Download this
http://psychowood.altervista.org/getDLDIrc.html

Install it and choose your device when asked.

Right-click CrocoDS.nds and click your device from the menu. The patcher will require that you press space, twice I think. Place patched CrocoDS.nds file anywhere on your cart.

Make a folder named ROMS in the root of your card. Then make a folder named CPC inside the ROMS folder. Place your .DSK (or .SNA) files there.
So /ROMS/CPC is the path.

JushinLiger
April 1st, 2008, 10:40
I've finally got Jet Set Willie: Final Frontier working with music. Awesome! It's all about the repetative music, and the fact that it's impossible to complete.