PDA

View Full Version : Build-A-Bear Workshop

wraggster
November 9th, 2007, 23:44
New from Play Asia

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5f/pa.97811.2.jpg

features
Choose between more than a 100 different clothing items and accessories!
Your Bear’s home is the interface itself and contains 6 different areas each hosting 2 to 4 unique activities including food preparation, dancing education, playing ground , tooth brushing, shopping and dressing up for a full photo sessions!
Play 4 fun mini games – both single and multi player
Trade clothing, accessories and pictures with your friends using the Wifi connection!
Use the Nintendo DS™ microphone for whispering a wish and use the stylus for direct physical contact with your new beary best friend!

description
Get ready for the total Build-A-Bear experience on Nintendo DS™! Make your own

Build-A-Bear, dress it up, play with it in lots of funny activities and mini games! The Bear will be like a virtual extension of yourself and a personal companion you can love like a best friend. You must make sure you satisfy its daily needs as physical affection, fun, food, learning, social life and trendyness are all necessary elements for the Bear to be balanced and happy. A highly interactive and trans-generational game in the true Build-A-Bear spirit!

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-23gz.html

kcajblue
November 10th, 2007, 06:05
wow.
now they have a game for this?
wtf is wrong with people.
the actual thing is dumb enough, but they have to have a game now.

Steely
November 11th, 2007, 16:02
COOL! I can't believe they're making a Build-A-Bear Workshop GAME! That's SOOO cool! I can't wait to play it!

"Use the Nintendo DS™ microphone for whispering a wish and use the stylus for direct physical contact with your new beary best friend!"
lol, that's just funny.

So, uh, this game seems like crap. I mean, how lazy are people, making games with the same concept as simple flash games kids in Grade 1 play?

MadBob
November 11th, 2007, 21:14
and when it gets released you won't DL it for your collection?

malganis
November 11th, 2007, 22:46
YAY! B-A-B! This is the WORST idea ever! What is the point of making a nintenbears game? Nintendogs is kiddish enough. Nintendogs is OK but build a bear? that is like making pokemon fire red from pokemon red version >.<