PDA

View Full Version : nevermind

xuphorz
July 16th, 2005, 18:35
could someone delete this please?

Cross
July 16th, 2005, 18:39
I was wondering the same thing, it appears not that the PSP Section has a FAQ Thread outside of this one. But since most ppl come to here for homebrew and Emualtion I thought it would work better as a sub-forum of this thread. Oh well i like that the mods are listings to those who request changes and working on them.

Thanks and if its a good idea roll with it. I really just think that they need to be visible from here, this is the EMulation section this is where they will come to ask about emulation and not look at the FAQ section, hell some still did not look when they were stickied here and those guides are here to help them ^-^.

But then you can not really measure who its helping as we only hear from those who did not read the guides 99% of the time.

xuphorz
July 16th, 2005, 18:43
I was wondering the same thing, it appears not that the PSP Section has a FAQ Thread outside of this one. But since most ppl come to here for homebrew and Emualtion I thought it would work better as a sub-forum of this thread. Oh well i like that the mods are listings to those who request changes and working on them.

Thanks and if its a good idea roll with it. I really just think that they need to be visible from here, this is the EMulation section this is where they will come to ask about emulation and not look at the FAQ section, hell some still did not look when they were stickied here and those guides are here to help them ^-^.

But then you can not really measure who its helping as we only hear from those who did not read the guides 99% of the time.

i bet that this forum will get at least twice as many threads about how to install homebrew now.

i found this site originally on google, and it links directly to a thread, so i just clicked to go, to the forum the thread was in. if other people do that, then there shoudl be a link in this topic to all of the guides