PDA

View Full Version : fMSX installation walkthrough

ArugulaZ
July 17th, 2005, 11:43
http://grblitz.overclocked.org/cconstal.htm

I've written a followup to my PSP emulation guide, describing in exhaustive detail how to install and run the fMSX emulator. fMSX is one of the most complex emulators on the PSP, and its instruction manual, written in Japanese, doesn't offer English-speaking PSP users much help in getting it started. My guide takes you through the fMSX installation process, and offers advice on how to run such tricky games as Zanac EX and Metal Gear 2.

Even if you already have fMSX installed on your PSP, I would appreciate it if you'd take a look at the guide and tell me what you think of it. Is it complete? Is the information easy to understand? Do you think it would be helpful to those PSP owners who haven't yet tried fMSX? If you have any suggestions as to how I could make the guide better, let me know. Thanks!

JR

Amiga
July 17th, 2005, 17:00
I dont think it needs any alterations its PERFECT!! :)

JACKBURTON
October 10th, 2005, 14:39
This is the best and most comprehensive user guide ever if everyone who ever needed help just read this it would save so much time and we would all be enjoying emulation heavon well done a mighty big pat on the back :D