PDA

View Full Version : TV HookUp ?????

mksyd4
July 18th, 2005, 03:10
Has anyone heard/know of a way, or rumors of an "Official" released device that would allow for hookup and playback of PSP on a TV. I got in the MAX Media disc that allows for hookup to a PS2 for game saves, just thinking it be nice to have playback on the TV even if through usb hookup on the PS2...

RedKing14CA
July 18th, 2005, 09:14
my friend was telling me this would be very possible in the near future (he hooke dup his computer to his tv) but its not OFFICIAL yet, and thats why X-Play took forever to review the PSP games, and on Cinematech the psp always looks horrible... because they cant hook it to a tv!! (they can with the ds, :mad: sony what the hell is wrong with you!!?!??!!)

oh.. uhhh.. for the ;) five of you who get G4TV lol....

Kpow
July 18th, 2005, 10:52
Correct me please if this sounds a little far fetched but aren't Sony going to release the PS3 next year for errrrr playing on a TV. Never say never but if i was running the show I wouldn't produce an offical product to allow TV hook up when i have a nice shiny new machine about to launch. It kinda digresses from the fact PSP is "Portable".

Viperguy212
July 20th, 2005, 21:19
ud need a dev kit, thats why like alot of gamming shows dont review PSP games, because its super hard to capture video off of it w/o a dev kit, yet they are uber expensive, other than that dont expect anything, PS3 interface w/ be via the infer red susposdly, even so it will be used as a controler or extra screen, so no PSP on TV really