PDA

View Full Version : PSP with power problem

techgt
November 17th, 2007, 16:15
I got 2 psp , one from a friend and another person take one yesturday... Both psp when the plug into the charger it works , and battery will charge , but once the charger is remove , its goes off with it ...
I try my battery with it and same thing happen , so its not the battery that came with both...
Can someone help ??

thehumanidiot
November 18th, 2007, 15:27
is there a battery in both psps?

techgt
November 18th, 2007, 17:12
is there a battery in both psps?
Yes both psp comes with there battery ... i even try my battery from my psp , but the same thing happen ...
when the charger is connected, it charge the battery but once the charger is disconnect the psp just turn off ....try turning it on ,with the battery alone ,thats doesn't work...

factor remix
November 20th, 2007, 21:27
maybe the battery connector (the thing back in the psp, which have 3 metalic things) is broked, so the psp can't use the battery. I will change the psp quickly for a new one, maybe it could expload.... BOOM!!!

techgt
November 21st, 2007, 16:51
maybe the battery connector (the thing back in the psp, which have 3 metalic things) is broked, so the psp can't use the battery. I will change the psp quickly for a new one, maybe it could expload.... BOOM!!!
The psp can't be change as one was using for a long time and the other buy his sometime this year but not too sure ...
Also we r in jamaica ...