PDA

View Full Version : Here's all my Pre-Made emulators.

Pages : [1] 2

Bloodsack
July 18th, 2005, 14:01
You can thank a few posers for this.

Goodbye

BaconButty
July 18th, 2005, 14:09
Are these for 1.0 or 1.5?

Bloodsack
July 18th, 2005, 14:11
Are these for 1.0 or 1.5?

SmashinGit
July 18th, 2005, 14:23
You can use PSPbrew to convert them to 1.0

SmashinGit
July 18th, 2005, 14:33
Would definatly recomend everyone to download these, they are very good!

Bloodsack, how did you do the animated icons for the Nes and Genesis??

Oh yeah, thanks by the way.

Bloodsack
July 18th, 2005, 14:50
Would definatly recomend everyone to download these, they are very good!

Bloodsack, how did you do the animated icons for the Nes and Genesis??

Oh yeah, thanks by the way.

There's only a hand full floating around. their just PMF files.

No Problem;)

Bloodsack
July 18th, 2005, 17:03
Updated with a neo geo cd emu with metal slug backround icon & music.

and put a newer nesterJ version with a pic of what emu your running.

SmashinGit
July 18th, 2005, 18:06
Neo Geo one is awsome, where you getting the background images from, are you making them yourself?

Bloodsack
July 18th, 2005, 18:46
Neo Geo one is awsome, where you getting the background images from, are you making them yourself?

Nope.....just using what I can find;)

I'm just trying to make cool looking icons & backrounds w/ music for everyone to enjoy.

Bloodsack
July 18th, 2005, 18:49
I updated the SMS/GG emu. I looked at it and it wasn't 2 folders. If it didn't work, it will now:)

mazut
July 18th, 2005, 19:15
These are amazing!! GREAT WORK!! Thanks!!
-Mazut

slik da relic
July 18th, 2005, 19:24
i have uosnes9x and im happy with it... does snes9x run better?

da relic

Zephyroth_drgs
July 18th, 2005, 19:44
gj

Berga
July 18th, 2005, 19:52
Hi Bloodsack, any chance you could convert the snes, nes and megadrive emus to work with 1.0 PSP's. I have tried myself but they just come up as corrupted data or won't start.

Cheers Berga

slik da relic
July 18th, 2005, 20:06
i like the backgrounds... i gotta try that.

PSP_Newbie
July 18th, 2005, 22:52
awsome work! i love these, and u just gotta copy the eboot.pbp from the % folder only to the % folder on your psp and everything works great! awsome :D

Ryuu
July 18th, 2005, 23:50
I'm the one who made all those icons and backgrounds except the PC Engine one. I posted all these and more at a this forum thread (http://www.pspupdates.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58660&postcount=1063).

I'm fine with people spreading my images around but I don't appreciate it when people don't give credit for all the work I've done. :mad: Especially when they word it to make it seem as if they made all of them themselves! Even when someone asked where you got the images you still didn't tell them the truth. :mad: :mad: :mad:

CannedSoup
July 18th, 2005, 23:59
i have uosnes9x and im happy with it... does snes9x run better?

da relic
One if the offical version one is the unoffical. Unoffical is much better.

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 00:02
I'm the one who made all those icons and backgrounds except the PC Engine one. I posted all these and more at a this forum thread (http://www.pspupdates.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58660&postcount=1063).

I'm fine with people spreading my images around but I don't appreciate it when people don't give credit for all the work I've done. :mad: Especially when they word it to make it seem as if they made all of them themselves! Even when someone asked where you got the images you still didn't tell them the truth. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I didn't lie. I said I didn't make them.

I thought your Icon were the coolest I've ever seen and most people here and on other boards haven't even seen these. I'm just spreading the love for psp homebrew. most gamers don't know how to do this , so I decided to help out and make some cool ass emulators for everyone to enjoy.

sorry if I didn't give you credit.

Balzac
July 19th, 2005, 00:04
The genesis emu won't start for some reason. I think its because the folders are named differently.

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 00:08
The genesis emu won't start for some reason. I think its because the folders are named differently.

they should be named "pspgenesis".

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 00:23

I just tried them and they work for me?

Balzac
July 19th, 2005, 00:25
You might want to recheck that one then. The zip I d/led had one file named PSPGEN~%1 and the other named PSPGENESIS(with 22 spaces and a 1). I tried renaming them both to PSPGENESIS (while leaving the ~%1 and spaces intact) but it still isn't booting.

All the other emu's work fine though. Nice job.

Ryuu
July 19th, 2005, 00:25
I didn't lie. I said I didn't make them.

I thought your Icon were the coolest I've ever seen and most people here and on other boards haven't even seen these. I'm just spreading the love for psp homebrew. most gamers don't know how to do this , so I decided to help out and make some cool ass emulators for everyone to enjoy.

sorry if I didn't give you credit.

Like I said, I'm fine with people spreading the images but all you had to say was,"Icons and BG made by Ryuu & repacked by me" and I would've been fine with that. To give full credit, I made the Icons & BG using Eli's template and the trim style for the icons from Pochi. The pic of what emu your running was made by Giga Phil (Which my icons weren't meant to have). Where Bloodsack got the sound file I don't know.

Whoever did the news post on the home page of the site made it seem as if Bloodsack made all the emulators. This should definitely be changed.
"BloodSack on our forums has made a total of 6 of the best Emulators for the PSP and customised them with awesome backgrounds etc."

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 00:33
Like I said, I'm fine with people spreading the images but all you had to say was,"Icons and BG made by Ryuu & repacked by me" and I would've been fine with that. To give full credit, I made the Icons & BG using Eli's template and the trim style for the icons from Pochi. The pic of what emu your running was made by Giga Phil (Which my icons weren't meant to have). Where Bloodsack got the sound file I don't know.

Whoever did the news post on the home page of the site made it seem as if Bloodsack made all the emulators. This should definitely be changed.
"BloodSack on our forums has made a total of 6 of the best Emulators for the PSP and customised them with awesome backgrounds etc."

Most of the sounds I made myself, only one frozenIpaq made.

and like I said before....I DID NOT NOT MAKE THE BACKROUNDS. I did all the work in getting them together and making sure they all worked. I didn't see you doing that. I'm just trying to help out the homebrew world by Sharing.....what other gamers can't see or do and that hurts ya...I don't know what to tell ya. Get over it......It's only backrounds? jezz....You make it out like you did all the work in getting the emu's working. It's all freeware.

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 00:38
All gamers care about is getting cool emualators with cool backrounds and awesome music that match the backround and thats what I did. I just put them on another site for everyone to enjoy.

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 00:42
I tried to put them on pspupdate ,but they wouldn't let me. the funny thing is....The emu's are getting almost the same amount of views on here as on pspupdate.

Chrone
July 19th, 2005, 00:53
I like, thanks for these =)

Ryuu
July 19th, 2005, 01:40
Most of the sounds I made myself, only one frozenIpaq made.

and like I said before....I DID NOT NOT MAKE THE BACKROUNDS. I did all the work in getting them together and making sure they all worked. I didn't see you doing that. I'm just trying to help out the homebrew world by Sharing.....what other gamers can't see or do and that hurts ya...I don't know what to tell ya. Get over it......It's only backrounds? jezz....You make it out like you did all the work in getting the emu's working. It's all freeware.

It took hours to make those backgrounds. The Neo Geo CD Tank alone took over an hour for me to manually cut out of it's original picture. It's not as simple as using the magic wand tool.

Look, all I'm saying is if you use something that someone else created give proper credit to him or her.

SmashinGit
July 19th, 2005, 03:44
Ryuu thanks for your icons and backgrounds, these are definatly the best ones I have seen, and thanks to Bloodsack for bringing them to these forums.

dman32
July 19th, 2005, 04:06
so there isnt any animation for the SNES?

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 08:17
so there isnt any animation for the SNES?

There is ,but it's just a different mario. It didn't go well together with Zelda.

cklee
July 19th, 2005, 09:49
Ryuu thanks for your icons and backgrounds, these are definatly the best ones I have seen, and thanks to Bloodsack for bringing them to these forums.

would really be great to get this pak for 1.0 firmware :D

SmashinGit
July 19th, 2005, 12:41
Here you go cklee and all you other 1.0 firmware users.

Thanks to Ryuu who made the excellent icons and backgrounds and also to Bloodsack who added the sound files and brought them to all our attention.

cklee
July 19th, 2005, 12:58

Thanks to Ryuu who made the excellent icons and backgrounds and also to Bloodsack who added the sound files and brought them to all our attention.

hey smashinGit, you are my hero
hmm... must look into this pspbrew thingy
i owe you one
many thanks :D

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 13:42

Yeah...thanks for doing the 1.0 versions:) I would've done them ,but been very busy;)

beldandy561
July 19th, 2005, 16:09
Hey thanks for this Man! This is from all of us OLD 1.0 people who don't get no respect. Ha Ha.

BTW: would you also be able to post the SMS .04 emu in 1.0 ver as well please. That actually was the one I was looking for the most, but beggers can't be choosers.

Thanks again for the quick shake and bake of the 1.5 versions.

^_^

SmashinGit
July 19th, 2005, 20:16
Here you go beldandy561 and here's the file for pspbrew, its not hard to use at all.

This is their website as well

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3A//www.puffo83.altervista.org/index2.htm

B_man55
July 19th, 2005, 23:25
If I already have these emulators on my PSP, is there any way to put the better ones (the ones with the backgrounds and music) on my PSP without earasing any data for my games or anything like that? I'm using 1.5.

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 23:29
If I already have these emulators on my PSP, is there any way to put the better ones (the ones with the backgrounds and music) on my PSP without earasing any data for my games or anything like that? I'm using 1.5.

Yeah. The way I do it is...to just take out the eboots and all the other files that were in the older emu. and re-place with the new eboots. Thats how I do it.

It works great:)

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 23:29
The new Rin 1.29 is out.

It's on the top page.

B_man55
July 19th, 2005, 23:32
Thanks man ^_^

cklee
July 20th, 2005, 00:19
Here you go beldandy561 and here's the file for pspbrew, its not hard to use at all.

This is their website as well

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3A//www.puffo83.altervista.org/index2.htm

thanks again, SmashinGit for pointing the way
i really liked pspbrew
is there a sticky somewhere
or a walk through?

beldandy561
July 20th, 2005, 02:00
Thanks!

I remember seeing something about that program on another forum but couldn't find it to download. I happen to see the update that was released today for it (ver.52) and downloaded it earlier today and WOW!

This program is great! I have applied other backdrops and icons to some of the other emu's and programs I use that are less popular as the ones that have been listed.

Question:

Does anyone know what software bloodshack or anyone else is using to encode music for the menu into .AT3 files? I would really like to be able to make some custom music myself

Thanks in Advance as always!

^_^

cklee
July 20th, 2005, 02:25
do you need the psp to be at the usb port
or a card reader will do the trick?

any pointers/walkthru/etc much appreciated

Thanks!

I remember seeing something about that program on another forum but couldn't find it to download. I happen to see the update that was released today for it (ver.52) and downloaded it earlier today and WOW!

This program is great! I have applied other backdrops and icons to some of the other emu's and programs I use that are less popular as the ones that have been listed.

Question:

Does anyone know what software bloodshack or anyone else is using to encode music for the menu into .AT3 files? I would really like to be able to make some custom music myself

Thanks in Advance as always!

^_^

beldandy561
July 20th, 2005, 03:41
I don't quite understand what you are asking?

I am trying to find out how to make .AT3 music files for the PSP to recognize like the ones playing during the emulator menus being posted.

Is there a program I can install on my PC to convert MP3's, or Wav, Etc. to an .AT3 music file?

cklee
July 20th, 2005, 06:12
I don't quite understand what you are asking?

I am trying to find out how to make .AT3 music files for the PSP to recognize like the ones playing during the emulator menus being posted.

Is there a program I can install on my PC to convert MP3's, or Wav, Etc. to an .AT3 music file?

sorry...
i am just as newbie as you are on this deal
but always ready to learn

B_man55
July 20th, 2005, 07:08
What would make me and other people happy: An animation of Link slashing up some monsters when you have the SNES Emu selected :D Make sure it's LTTP though not just NES Zelda!! I'd do it if I only knew how!! ^_^

Bloodsack
July 20th, 2005, 08:39
What would make me and other people happy: An animation of Link slashing up some monsters when you have the SNES Emu selected :D Make sure it's LTTP though not just NES Zelda!! I'd do it if I only knew how!! ^_^

you wont see them anytime soon.

Like I said before theirs only maybe 5 animated icons. the only people that know how to do it are at sony. The animated clips out now are by someone that works at sony,but is helping us homebrew gamers. I wish they would release the program? Everybody whats it.

even myself;)

Bloodsack
July 20th, 2005, 23:02
Bump

B_man55
July 21st, 2005, 00:28
Aww crap. And it seems like such an easy process just to make an animation for an icon too. Does anyone have contact with the guy that makes these?

Cap'n 1time
July 21st, 2005, 01:14
Bump

you know, if it werent for me actually liking you.. I would say its not nice to bump? 0_o <- god i hate that thing.

PSP_Newbie
July 21st, 2005, 06:12
well, maybe its not very nice to bump, but its sometimes a must, if nenone replies or this isnt stickied, people that dont know about this would never find out about these awsome custom eboots^^

Bloodsack
July 21st, 2005, 08:26
well, maybe its not very nice to bump, but its sometimes a must, if nenone replies or this isnt stickied, people that dont know about this would never find out about these awsome custom eboots^^

Thank you PSP_Newbie:)

Bloodsack
July 21st, 2005, 15:27
The new neo cd version 0.5 is up. the backround is way cool with music and Hidden corrupted folder.

I've tested a few games and most games have sound or music or both.

The emu it's self is a little buggy. some games that had sound when I first tried them worked great, but after I played a few games then went back to that same game I tried before. the sound didn't work? you have to re-boot the emu again to get sound back.

Weird uh?

Even if it's still buggy...it's still a great update. waiting for the next release...with save states:)

frankthemonkey
July 21st, 2005, 18:04
i know i am a newbie 'tard on here. i get some error 800320... or something like that when i try and run the genesis emu. can you please help me?

frankthemonkey
July 21st, 2005, 18:07
i should have posted this already. KICK ASS job on these emulators. you have made life so much easier on people who don't have the time to learn a lot about these file systems but love the classics. thank you for being such a help. also, i know that to whoever mae the pics, you did an awesome job. Bloodsack did apologize for not giving enough credit, and then gave to you. What has happened is that Bloodsack is making your work that much more known.

Bloodsack
July 21st, 2005, 20:06
i should have posted this already. KICK ASS job on these emulators. you have made life so much easier on people who don't have the time to learn a lot about these file systems but love the classics. thank you for being such a help. also, i know that to whoever mae the pics, you did an awesome job. Bloodsack did apologize for not giving enough credit, and then gave to you. What has happened is that Bloodsack is making your work that much more known.

Why thank you.

I love the classics. Thats why I made them. Theirs alot of people like me out there. I'll try to do these emu's for as long as I can.

Everybody....just enjoy the goodness;)

Cap'n 1time
July 21st, 2005, 20:22
The new neo cd version 0.5 is up. the backround is way cool with music and Hidden corrupted folder.

I've tested a few games and most games have sound or music or both.

The emu it's self is a little buggy. some games that had sound when I first tried them worked great, but after I played a few games then went back to that same game I tried before. the sound didn't work? you have to re-boot the emu again to get sound back.

Weird uh?

Even if it's still buggy...it's still a great update. waiting for the next release...with save states:)

hey.. has their ever been a neogeoCD emulator with save state support? this might be a cool first eh?

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 00:57
hey.. has their ever been a neogeoCD emulator with save state support? this might be a cool first eh?

Not on psp there hasn't? why?

yoyo said in his next update, he'll have save states:)

Cap'n 1time
July 22nd, 2005, 01:02
I was refering to any platform. I dont believe that save states have ever been supported by any neogeo CD emulator.

frankthemonkey
July 22nd, 2005, 07:56
hey again. i am still having a problem with getting the genesis emu to work. it always gives me a 80032... error and never loads it. i am not sure what i am doing wrong most of your others worked great for me (i love the pc engine one). any help is more than appreciated

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 09:07
hey again. i am still having a problem with getting the genesis emu to work. it always gives me a 80032... error and never loads it. i am not sure what i am doing wrong most of your others worked great for me (i love the pc engine one). any help is more than appreciated

your roms have to be unzipped.

RedKing14CA
July 22nd, 2005, 09:47
i wonder if quake 4 will be for psp......... (you have quake in your list of downloads)

frankthemonkey
July 22nd, 2005, 10:42
i will try that mi amigo. you rock how much try to help. have you started working on the VBA? i can't wait to get that one, and i don't think i want to get it anywhere but from you. everything else i have found has not been very user friendly. thanks again, and for the extremely timely responses

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 13:01
i will try that mi amigo. you rock how much try to help. have you started working on the VBA? i can't wait to get that one, and i don't think i want to get it anywhere but from you. everything else i have found has not been very user friendly. thanks again, and for the extremely timely responses

Look at the top page. you'll love the emu I did for you.

I even think it's kick ass.

enjoy:)

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 13:05
i wonder if quake 4 will be for psp......... (you have quake in your list of downloads)

lol...I wish.

JKILLZ
July 22nd, 2005, 15:23
hey bloodsack can u make all the ones dat have corruted files hidden

Cap'n 1time
July 22nd, 2005, 16:24
hey bloodsack can u make all the ones dat have corruted files hidden

why, you can do "dat" yourself. check out PSP brew
http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspbrew.shtml

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 16:59
I could find mario 1 music. Hey,.....It sound cool anyways.

on top page

enjoy

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 17:01
why, you can do "dat" yourself. check out PSP brew
http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspbrew.shtml

alot of people don't know how?

I'm not doing it for everybody. Just this one time. the rest I'll put up when i can if they want it.

Cap'n 1time
July 22nd, 2005, 17:02
I could find mario 1 music. Hey,.....It sound cool anyways.

on top page

enjoy

could or couldnt? check out www.ocremix.org

on this page there is a number of super mario themes and misc

http://www.ocremix.org/list.php?type=remixes&offset=1050&sort=gameasc

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 17:04
could or couldnt? check out www.ocremix.org

lol...thanks:)

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 17:30
Neocd 0.5u1 is up.

frankthemonkey
July 22nd, 2005, 20:40
Thank you so much for making that setup. I am doing my backwards way of downloading files and am trying to get it now. It amazes me how fast you get back to the peeps on here. I am useless on the knowledge area of the emus, but if you need any fiiles or anything please ask. I can't get them to you for about a month (I am overseas due to that war thing going on, heh) but immediately after I will. Thanks again.

Bloodsack
July 22nd, 2005, 22:46
Thank you so much for making that setup. I am doing my backwards way of downloading files and am trying to get it now. It amazes me how fast you get back to the peeps on here. I am useless on the knowledge area of the emus, but if you need any fiiles or anything please ask. I can't get them to you for about a month (I am overseas due to that war thing going on, heh) but immediately after I will. Thanks again.

No problem.

I just here to help everybody that doesn't know how to do this:)

slik da relic
July 23rd, 2005, 05:39
hope its not alot to ask but... is it possible someone make the snes zelda bg for uosnes as well? thx if u can.

da relic

o0sambo0o81
July 23rd, 2005, 06:16
awesome icons, background, and music

Jonesy_47
July 23rd, 2005, 07:34
I downloaded the new Nesterj and it doesnt seem to work for me even tho the super nintendo emulator works great. It sounds like the same case as the frank guy who couldnt get his sega genesis emulator to boot. Oh, and i even took out all my roms to see if it would boot. No luck...

Oh, and is there any chance of an MSX version coming out? A background with snake in it would rock (hand drawn of course)...damn...i should learn how to do this...

Cap'n 1time
July 23rd, 2005, 14:38
not to steal your thunder blood, but I might do some custom stuff too :) ill be back in two days and I might just do some stuff... or I might just be lazy.. we shall see.

Bloodsack
July 23rd, 2005, 15:07
not to steal your thunder blood, but I might do some custom stuff too :) ill be back in two days and I might just do some stuff... or I might just be lazy.. we shall see.

Be my quest:)

I would love to see some of yours;)

Bloodsack
July 23rd, 2005, 15:10
I downloaded the new Nesterj and it doesnt seem to work for me even tho the super nintendo emulator works great. It sounds like the same case as the frank guy who couldnt get his sega genesis emulator to boot. Oh, and i even took out all my roms to see if it would boot. No luck..

I just tried it and it worked for me?

All you have to do is just put both folders on your memory card. put the roms in the nesterj folder(or pretty much anywhere) and it'll work.

I'm doing it as we speak and works great.

TrunksSSJ24
July 23rd, 2005, 17:49
Bloodsack, when I downloaded the new NeoGeoCD it just comes with a EBOOT.PBP in both folders. Isn't it suppose to come with other files also? Like a start.bin and other things? Thanks. Great work by the way :).

Bloodsack
July 23rd, 2005, 18:08
Bloodsack, when I downloaded the new NeoGeoCD it just comes with a EBOOT.PBP in both folders. Isn't it suppose to come with other files also? Like a start.bin and other things? Thanks. Great work by the way :).

oops....lol

I looked in the file and it wasn't there.

It's up there now. thanks for letting me know.

all files are in there now:)

frankthemonkey
July 23rd, 2005, 19:54
hey again, bloodsack. i have figured out something...i must be borderline retarded. i downloaded the VBA emu, i dragged the files over to the PSP, i put roms for the GBA on the PSP, then i started it, it went to the PSP splash screen, hesitated then just went back to the menu to select the memory card on the game menu. i didn't get any errors like i do on the genesis emu (i still haven;t gotten that one or the neogeo cd to work). when i went back to the emu select, the one for the VBA disappeared and all was left was the corrupted file. do you have any idea what i am doing wrong? everything else was easy as dragging and dropping the files over. please tell me if i am f"£$in' something up in the process. unfortunately, i can't download that video on how to do this where i am at. thank you again for helping me, i know dealing with newbie 'tards gets old. have an awesome day or night (depending on where you are at)

Bloodsack
July 23rd, 2005, 21:16
hey again, bloodsack. i have figured out something...i must be borderline retarded. i downloaded the VBA emu, i dragged the files over to the PSP, i put roms for the GBA on the PSP, then i started it, it went to the PSP splash screen, hesitated then just went back to the menu to select the memory card on the game menu. i didn't get any errors like i do on the genesis emu (i still haven;t gotten that one or the neogeo cd to work). when i went back to the emu select, the one for the VBA disappeared and all was left was the corrupted file. do you have any idea what i am doing wrong? everything else was easy as dragging and dropping the files over. please tell me if i am f"£$in' something up in the process. unfortunately, i can't download that video on how to do this where i am at. thank you again for helping me, i know dealing with newbie 'tards gets old. have an awesome day or night (depending on where you are at)

neocd should work now...That was my fault;)

On pspgenesis....I tested it and works great. I don't understand why it's not working for you? Did you unzip your roms? pspgenesis doesn't do zipped roms. It only reads BIN & SMD files.

on vba you have to name the roms. The rom has to be under 16mb and you have to rename the rom to rom.gba

Bloodsack
July 23rd, 2005, 22:41
Updated

PCEP_0.7 with new music from the first level of Dracula X
PSPGenesis with new Sonic CD title Music
snesx9002y28 with Castlevania theme

I like the Castlevania & Dracula X themes myself;)

slik da relic
July 24th, 2005, 00:12
ok... noone answered my post about uosnes9x, so i decided to try something. i took the eboot file out of snes9x rom folder and place it in my uosnes9x folder. it worked!!! i now have that nice background. now my question is do the games still work the way they should? is it supposed to work like that?

da relic

Bloodsack
July 24th, 2005, 00:15
ok... noone answered my post about uosnes9x, so i decided to try something. i took the eboot file out of snes9x rom folder and place it in my uosnes9x folder. it worked!!! i now have that nice background.now my question is do the games still work the way they should? is it supposed to work like that?

da relic

I see why not.

I always take my new eboots and put them in my emu's and they always work. It's faster then doing all the roms again.

slik da relic
July 24th, 2005, 00:30
i understand that, i do that as well. but i didnt expect the snes9x file to work in the "UO" snes file, thats all... if it dont effect the games, then im straight.

da relic

Bloodsack
July 24th, 2005, 00:37
i understand that, i do that as well. but i didnt expect the snes9x file to work in the "UO" snes file, thats all... if it dont effect the games, then im straight.

da relic

Weird I know....but it does?

PSP_Newbie
July 24th, 2005, 05:53
no, it doesnt affect the game, all of the eboot files in the % folder have no real association w/ the game it launches, its jsut an animation, sound, etc file and then it launches the non % folder once u launch it, u could have your Doom animation eboot launch SNES for all it matters

cklee
July 24th, 2005, 07:02
thanks again, SmashinGit for pointing the way
i really liked pspbrew
is there a sticky somewhere
or a walk through?

thanks to all you good guys
i've got pspbrew up and running for 1.0 firmware
and even managed to correct the pspgenesis by smashingit
from bloodsac with ryuu's pics :D

frankthemonkey
July 24th, 2005, 09:21
i understand how to fix the VBA. the genesis, i unzipped the roms, no clue what i am doing wrong there. it always crashes back out to the regular menu and gives me an error of 80020... something. i have been wondering about something. i know that drac x on the PC engine was a CD game. is there a way to play it on the emu for the PSP? i know it is one of the finest in the series. take care man, back to work for me.

BlingShyne2 TAA
July 24th, 2005, 11:05
Hey man, Awesome work.

I wasn't in the mood to set up the game gear EBOOT file, because I had been doing all kinds of stuff to my PSP all day, and then I came across the link to this thread.

As soon as I saw that commercial for the Game gear, I almost cried. I remember seeing that commercial when i was like 9.

Seriously man, you have a gift, please keep up the awesome work, I plan on updating all my emulators tommorrow, mainly because it's almost 6:00 a.m. right now.

You rock dude, thanks so much.

My AIM is BlingBlingShyne1 if you want some hot cybering action.

I mean...

frankthemonkey
July 24th, 2005, 12:37
hey mi amigo. just wanted to let you know that i got the VBA to work. genesis, still gives me the same error as always. i can select it from my mem card, and i see and hear the intro, then i tries to load it and crashes out to the select mem card, saves, etc. the neogeo, gives me a can't read ipl.txt error. i can actually get that one to start running, and when it goes to select a game, it gives me that error. everything else, works awesome for me. your stuff rocks. thank you so much for all the help you have given. have a great day

Bloodsack
July 24th, 2005, 15:34
hey mi amigo. just wanted to let you know that i got the VBA to work. genesis, still gives me the same error as always. i can select it from my mem card, and i see and hear the intro, then i tries to load it and crashes out to the select mem card, saves, etc. the neogeo, gives me a can't read ipl.txt error. i can actually get that one to start running, and when it goes to select a game, it gives me that error. everything else, works awesome for me. your stuff rocks. thank you so much for all the help you have given. have a great day

I have the new version of pspgenesis17.

I've tested all of them and they do work. again I'm sorry if they don't work for ya.

Bloodsack
July 24th, 2005, 15:36
Hey man, Awesome work.

I wasn't in the mood to set up the game gear EBOOT file, because I had been doing all kinds of stuff to my PSP all day, and then I came across the link to this thread.

As soon as I saw that commercial for the Game gear, I almost cried. I remember seeing that commercial when i was like 9.

Seriously man, you have a gift, please keep up the awesome work, I plan on updating all my emulators tommorrow, mainly because it's almost 6:00 a.m. right now.

You rock dude, thanks so much.

My AIM is BlingBlingShyne1 if you want some hot cybering action.

I mean...

Yeah...I remember that Gamegear add myself. Thats my favorite video of all of them on the emu's

also I'm gald you love the emulators I made.

The Castlevania snes emu is by far my fav.

Bloodsack
July 24th, 2005, 15:38
On the PSPGenesis17 emu. I tried the Hidden corrupted folder ,but the emulator wouldn't work.

Not hiding the folders doesn't bother me, but I know it does others.

sorry:(

It still a awesome update on this emu.

Bloodsack
July 24th, 2005, 19:17
Updated

PSPGenesis1.7
Snesx9002y29

parabolee
July 24th, 2005, 21:35
AWESOME work Bloodshack.

The Genesis one is incredible, the authors should use your work, maybe you should contact them.

cklee
July 25th, 2005, 03:27
Hey thanks for this Man! This is from all of us OLD 1.0 people who don't get no respect. Ha Ha.

BTW: would you also be able to post the SMS .04 emu in 1.0 ver as well please. That actually was the one I was looking for the most, but beggers can't be choosers.

Thanks again for the quick shake and bake of the 1.5 versions.

^_^

for beldany561 and all the old firmware 1.0 owners
i have converted the other 2 emulators
that smashingit has left out from bloodsack's 1.5 list... :D

PSP_Newbie
July 25th, 2005, 03:46
btw, if u got SeiPSP Tools, and maybe PSPBrew works too, i dunno, u can convert 1.5 files to a 1.0 version, just in case, hope that helps

o0sambo0o81
July 25th, 2005, 04:58
does the castlevania snes emulator contain an animated pmf file?

Bloodsack
July 25th, 2005, 09:08
does the castlevania snes emulator contain an animated pmf file?

no.

There's only 5 animated pmf files and none of them are castlevania.

sorry

3elevenX
July 25th, 2005, 11:41
Blood man, if you keep these updated as the emulator updates, I will love you forever.

Bloodsack
July 25th, 2005, 12:37
Blood man, if you keep these updated as the emulator updates, I will love you forever.

I'll try for as long as I can.

Out of work right now(Thats why I'm here alot),but I am looking for another job. Lets just hope it doesn't happen to quickly;)

Bloodsack
July 25th, 2005, 14:34
Played a little today with at3 music and made a snes emu with Castlevania SOTN music.

enjoy:)

parabolee
July 25th, 2005, 15:20
Seriously bloodshack you should contact the authors and see if they care to incorporate your work into the official release. Otherwise when you stop updating I will be forced to figure out how to do this myself :)

parabolee
July 25th, 2005, 15:25
Any chance of doing a NeoCD version for the latest unofficial update?

Bloodsack
July 25th, 2005, 17:36

ok....I'll try tonight.

parabolee
July 25th, 2005, 17:46
good man :)

Bloodsack
July 25th, 2005, 18:27

It's up on the top page.

TrunksSSJ24
July 25th, 2005, 18:44
GREAT WORK BLOODSACK!! I just have one quick question with the Neo Cd Emulator I need to put the zipped roms in the "neocd.zip" folder right? And one little request if your not to busy, can you make the new Rin 3.1?

Bloodsack
July 25th, 2005, 19:13
GREAT WORK BLOODSACK!! I just have one quick question with the Neo Cd Emulator I need to put the zipped roms in the "neocd.zip" folder right? And one little request if your not to busy, can you make the new Rin 3.1?

neocd doesn't use roms. one thing you must do first is extract the iso, them put a folder named neocd.mp3 in with the extracted iso. thats where you'll put all your mp3's

You can zip the contents of the iso, but I don't. It loads much fast unzipped.

on rin1.3 I'm on it.

Bloodsack
July 25th, 2005, 19:52
Rin 1.3 is up on top page.

PSP_Newbie
July 26th, 2005, 02:43
btw, if u r using the original animations/sounds for the emulator u r tryign to run, u can just update the eboot from another source, and then paste the eboot from the old % folder into the new one, as the eboots are simply sound/picture/animation files and each one can work w/ any emulator, so what i did is just take my old RIN% eboot and pasted it into the new RIN% folder

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 09:34
btw, if u r using the original animations/sounds for the emulator u r tryign to run, u can just update the eboot from another source, and then paste the eboot from the old % folder into the new one, as the eboots are simply sound/picture/animation files and each one can work w/ any emulator, so what i did is just take my old RIN% eboot and pasted it into the new RIN% folder

I've been doing that the whole time;) makes it much easier doesn't it.

PSP_Newbie
July 26th, 2005, 10:29
yeah, just wanted to make things clear for those i think might be waiting and waiting for u to post the latest version of _____ emulator so they can use animations with it^^
definately makes it easier, i also find it awsome how i can just take the ones u make and change the song, or switch to a favorite icon. i love the awsome job you've done w/ these, thnx a lot!

PSP_Newbie
July 26th, 2005, 11:59
btw, your song for the new rin(metroid theme) was the same one for doom, so i decided to try to customize my first eboot and add a metroid theme song to it instead. i hunted down a nice metroid theme, converted to .AT3, unpacked the pbp with PBP Unpacker, and added the new metroid song to it, then packed it all up again. but for some reason, it didnt work. so i tried out different possibilities, and it seemed to work fine as long as the .pmf animation icon wasnt there o.O? weird, but i didnt like that tetris thing very much anyways :p maybe u have an idea of what the problem is, Bloodsack? anyways, i have the eboot attached, just replace the eboot in your % folder with the one here if you want to try it out! tell me what u guys think of it, and maybe some suggestions, anything would be appreciated. first try at this kinda thing ;)
and thnx a bunch to Bloodsack for starting this whole thing :D

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 12:50
btw, your song for the new rin(metroid theme) was the same one for doom, so i decided to try to customize my first eboot and add a metroid theme song to it instead. i hunted down a nice metroid theme, converted to .AT3, unpacked the pbp with PBP Unpacker, and added the new metroid song to it, then packed it all up again. but for some reason, it didnt work. so i tried out different possibilities, and it seemed to work fine as long as the .pmf animation icon wasnt there o.O? weird, but i didnt like that tetris thing very much anyways :p maybe u have an idea of what the problem is, Bloodsack? anyways, i have the eboot attached, just replace the eboot in your % folder with the one here if you want to try it out! tell me what u guys think of it, and maybe some suggestions, anything would be appreciated. first try at this kinda thing ;)
and thnx a bunch to Bloodsack for starting this whole thing :D

Yeah I know....I was in a hurry yesterday. That music is for doom only. I did the emu too fast.

I'm converting lots of mp3's today if I can into at3. It's hard to find sites that do mp3 videogame music. I'm not into midi. I want the real thing.

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 13:00
Cool sound dude. I'm going to put it up on the top page. I just now found something very much like that now. I might save that for the next update.

I have tons of mp3's from games I have neocd, pcenginecdrom, sega cd. I'm going to make a few today for future updates.

Thanks again for the music dude:)

parabolee
July 26th, 2005, 14:49
How about doing the Zelda skin for the new SNES version. I prefer that to Castlevania.

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 14:51
How about doing the Zelda skin for the new SNES version. I prefer that to Castlevania.

I did that already, but ok...I'll try now

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 15:05

On top page.

tell me what you think?

BlingShyne2 TAA
July 26th, 2005, 18:35
Hey Blood, I upgraded that R-Type one that you made for me.

I found a much better pic and got rid of the ship so all you can see is Dobkertops.

It wraps so perfectly around the menu and it isn't distorted or stretched or anything. It took a while to fit to the right size and I had to put thin black bars at the top and bottom and copy and paste some sections to make it fit and blah blah blah.

I also changed the main icon, I like it the best and I've kept it since I started using SNES9X. :D

I think it's pretty sweet.

Tell me what you think.

I've also got a Neo Geo Pocket emulator made, the background is the original from the author, with the background music from Blood's neogeocd emulator, and a custom icon I made.

And, I changed around the RIN emulator, all I did was put in a crystal clear picture of the original gameboy, I think it looks pretty cool.

I pm'd you Blood but you didn't respond :(

Anyways, check them out:

parabolee
July 26th, 2005, 18:46
Awesome I love the Zelda Snes Emu, the icon is nice and the Zelda pic is even cooler than the last one. like the small peice of music but I'm torn on if I prefer that or the original zelda theme you had before.

I did my first Icon and background today, it's a Firefox style one for the Tenchi Web browser. I'd post it but I think it is technically illegal to distribute it even though it was on a demo disk in Japan.

I might post the pics though if anyone cares to see them.

parabolee
July 26th, 2005, 18:57
Blood's version of Rin isn't working for me??? I get an error message every time, I tried re-installing it a few times.

I vote we get our own section for custom brews! Who's with me?!?!

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 19:05
Rin isn't working for me??? I get an error message every time, I tried re-installing it a few times.

I just tried it now and it works.

I played a few games and nothing wrong?

parabolee
July 26th, 2005, 19:10
Hmm thats strange all your other stuff works for me, but I get an erroe message evertime I try that, i just installed BlingShyne's version and it's working fine, wierd. Oh well no biggie.

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 19:13
Hmm thats strange all your other stuff works for me, but I get an erroe message evertime I try that, i just installed BlingShyne's version and it's working fine, wierd. Oh well no biggie.

Oh well....?

Thats sorted

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 19:15
I have some new at3's and new backrounds, but I'm waiting for new updates.

PCEP.0.8(Maybe,but praying)
Neocd
PSPgenesis

and a few others

I even have a Final Fight Theme for snes, but waiting for that next release. knowing Y that shouldn't be to long;)

parabolee
July 26th, 2005, 19:20
Oops my bad, I installed a few at once and tried them it was NesterJ that isn't working. I just downloaded it again and tried it and got the same error message when trying to boot it???

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 19:54
Oops my bad, I installed a few at once and tried them it was NesterJ that isn't working. I just downloaded it again and tried it and got the same error message when trying to boot it???

Your right.

You can't hide the corrupt file on this version. I tried a few times and the emulator didn't work. Hidding the folder work great last time,but not on this version.

I'm putting the new version up right now.

Cap'n 1time
July 26th, 2005, 20:07
bloodsack, just in case you didnt know: you can easily edit the intro text of the neocd emulator with a hex editor. :)

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 20:09
bloodsack, just in case you didnt know: you can easily edit the intro text of the neocd emulator with a hex editor. :)

What intro text? which one?

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 20:26
If you mean were it's say NesterJ emulator for psp.

I don't want to change them Their cool as hell already. I have every single one for every emulator and others that aren't even out yet.....N64(if we ever see it?) PSone, a tons of others.

Cap'n 1time
July 26th, 2005, 21:46
What intro text? which one?

I meant the text in this image

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/cdpsp068%20(1).jpg

Bloodsack
July 26th, 2005, 23:16
I meant the text in this image

http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/files/cdpsp068%20(1).jpg

naaaahh don't really care. The beginning emu's is good enough for me.

Cap'n 1time
July 26th, 2005, 23:23
naaaahh don't really care. The beginning emu's is good enough for me.

yah, plus the author might not appreciate unathorized changes in his code.

fatsausage
July 26th, 2005, 23:59
Doom 4u1.zip isn't working for me on my 1.5... is there a missing WAD file or something?

PSP_Newbie
July 27th, 2005, 00:28
btw, my original metroid song for RIN it checked today was really, really not loud enough compared to the other ones, so i edited it a bit and made it sound a bit louder and normal, and cut some of the silence at the beggining and end to decrease the file size, and got the new eboot attached, what do you think?

PSP_Newbie
July 27th, 2005, 00:46
Doom 4u1.zip isn't working for me on my 1.5... is there a missing WAD file or something?
yeah, this version doesnt have a wad with it, so u can get your own wad from another source, or i got the doom shareware wad attached
hope that helps :)
(not sure how its supposed to be named though, DOOM.WAD, or DOOM1.WAD, i use the DOOMU.WAD Ultimate Doom that i got from the PC version which is a retail version and i dont think i can attach)

Bloodsack
July 27th, 2005, 08:18

any wad will work. just change it to doom2.wad

ScarletShadow
July 27th, 2005, 08:47
Amazing work. I showed your intros to my friend and his jaw dropped, but then he almost fainted when I started playing Sonic 1 on my PSP. Anyways, keep it up. I can't wait to see more from you in the future.

Bloodsack
July 27th, 2005, 17:49
Amazing work. I showed your intros to my friend and his jaw dropped, but then he almost fainted when I started playing Sonic 1 on my PSP. Anyways, keep it up. I can't wait to see more from you in the future.

Bloodsack
July 27th, 2005, 17:50
NeoCD0.5u4 is updated.

New logo.bmp too.

shadow2442
July 27th, 2005, 19:26
hi, can you answer my question?

Hi

I have NeoCD v0.5u3 Emu and all NEOGEOCD ROMS...

I unpacked the rom.iso of the game and put it in the NEOCD Rom dir on my mem.stick... but where to put the sound files (.mp3) ? tried several options... I got no sound

HELP!

PSP_Newbie
July 27th, 2005, 21:29
ok, here's the layout that works for me
game/neocdpsp/Metal Slug2/Mslug2.zip/(all the unzipped game files from the ISO along with a NEOCD.MP3 folder with all the tracks)
the mslug2.zip is really a folder named that, as zipping it makes the game really slow, and the neocd.mp3 is a folder as well

Bloodsack
July 27th, 2005, 23:26
hi, can you answer my question?

Hi

I have NeoCD v0.5u3 Emu and all NEOGEOCD ROMS...

I unpacked the rom.iso of the game and put it in the NEOCD Rom dir on my mem.stick... but where to put the sound files (.mp3) ? tried several options... I got no sound

HELP!

Extract iso, put extracted iso files in a folder. then in the same folder put a other folder called neocd.mp3 thats where your mp3's go.

put the whole folder on your ms

psp/game/neocdwhat ever version you have

enjoying game with sound:) If it has sound. most do.

There is another way, but this way the game runs better and loads faster.

rest05
July 28th, 2005, 00:50
Hey Bloodsack, where can I get icons and backrounds for my personal use of choice, what site do u recommend?

Cizzle
July 28th, 2005, 01:54
Thanks alot for the emulators

I just have one problem. Once i start the program I can't get the game to open. I have some snes roms on my psp (.smc I think ) But when i get to the screen where you have to pick your game there is nothing there. Can someone help?
I have 1.5 psp, Thanks ahead of time

PSP_Newbie
July 28th, 2005, 02:36
one, if you have a 32mb card(or want to save space) i recommend u zip each of your games up with winzip(or similar) seperately
two, where did u place your roms? if you put it in the Snes directory, u gotta go to the ..., or press x i think to go back, because the default directory is psp\games\snes\roms
or just move it into the folder
OR, make sure you are putting it in the non-% folder, the snes 1 folder, as all files related to the app must go there, if that doesnt help, explain the layout of your files and maybe we can help

PSP_Newbie
July 28th, 2005, 04:03
btw, does anyone else think that this should be stickied? it is higher rated, more viewed, and more replied to that most of the other threads actually stickied, and its been one of the most useful threads ive seen! what do u think?

BlingShyne2 TAA
July 28th, 2005, 07:03
Yeah most definetely, sometimes I just go to my emulator icons to watch these things.

Bloodsack
July 28th, 2005, 09:22
SmashGPSP is up.

with all extra characters

Bloodsack
July 28th, 2005, 09:28
btw, does anyone else think that this should be stickied? it is higher rated, more viewed, and more replied to that most of the other threads actually stickied, and its been one of the most useful threads ive seen! what do u think?

I think we should too;)

PSP_Newbie
July 28th, 2005, 09:55
hey, gj on the smash theme blood, whats the music for that btw? sounds like zelda^^

Bloodsack
July 28th, 2005, 10:27
hey, gj on the smash theme blood, whats the music for that btw? sounds like zelda^^

It is.

I just whipped it together quickly. I hope you like it?

As long as everybody plays and enjoys it. this homebrew game with icon & backround really doesn't matter. It's the game inside that counts.

Saving some backround stuff for new updates.

BlingShyne2 TAA
July 28th, 2005, 11:12
Dude, it's like when I had a Super Nintendo, and I would always keep the game boxes and shit and my mom would try and throw them away and I'd be like "wtf" and she'd be like "stfu".

Anyways, These backgrounds are like the box, pretty box art and it gives you're games a personality almost.

The games rock of course, but you make them uber pretty. :D

Bloodsack
July 28th, 2005, 13:01
ok.....I had time to wake up more this morning and thought the music on smashgpsp wasn't good enough. so I made "I hope" much cooler music and a way cleaner backround.

beldandy561
July 28th, 2005, 16:37
Just wanted to drop by and throw my 2Cents in on all these custam icons/backgrounds. I originally made this for PCEPSP 7.0 but have since moved to HuE 6.0 because of smoother frame rate and better support.

This backdrop is themed on the Y's games and features a quote from Dark Fact taken from the American y's book 1&2.

Hope you enjoy it, as it took me about 3 hours to custam make the photo in Photoshop, (a lot of cutting and clipping).

If I get time I will post a couple more for other emu's depending on the feedback this one recieves

Enjoy

FYI: I only posted the EBoot for version 1.0 PSP's because of time constraints. I will try and post the 1.5 version a little later today.

beldandy561
July 28th, 2005, 17:00
Here is the 1.5 version of HuE 6.0 as promised.

This is a PC-Engine / Turbo Grafx emulator that I think has recently outdone PCEPSP ver 7.0

I have also attached a picture of the backdrop so you can see if it is your cup of tea or not before waisting the time putting this Eboot on your PSP.

Enjoy

FYI - The picture looks darker on this forum then it actually is on your PSP. Just a heads up.

Bloodsack
July 28th, 2005, 23:24
Just wanted to drop by and throw my 2Cents in on all these custam icons/backgrounds. I originally made this for PCEPSP 7.0 but have since moved to HuE 6.0 because of smoother frame rate and better support.

Hue does look smoother, but PCEP 0.7 has sound and that makes all the difference.(At least to me it does) It's scratchy sound....but sound none the less. something hue doesn't have.

and that better support is not true. I played with both myself and find their both the same. Only 2 things are different..

1)Hue has cleaner graphics.
2)PCEP 0.7 has sound.

BlingShyne2 TAA
July 28th, 2005, 23:28
Hue has sound, you just have to go to the ROM menu and select to turn the sound on.

It took me a while to find it too, but I'm using PCEPSP right now...

Also, whats the game that you have in the background? It says Dracula X but I couldn't find any roms for it. :confused:

Bloodsack
July 28th, 2005, 23:29
Hue has sound, you just have to go to the ROM menu and select to turn the sound on.

Also, whats the game that you have in the background? It says Dracula X but I couldn't find any roms for it. :confused:

Not on CDroms it don't.

Bloodsack
July 28th, 2005, 23:30

oh...It's not a rom... it's a ISO.

Without sound support on cdroms....I will not use this emu.

Bloodsack
July 28th, 2005, 23:32
BlingShyne2 TAA you've never heard of Dracula X Rondo of Blood? It's only the best Castlevania game ever made.

beldandy561
July 29th, 2005, 02:26
To achieve greatness you must first have a strong foundation withwhich to build.

I have studied each of their code and what they give importance to.

Just because you have more than the other or reach a goal first does not mean you are better. Shortcuts always have to be taken to get ahead of the others.(or work 24/7)

I believe this is the case with PCEPSP. I do not see the devotion in PCEPSP's development that I see in HuE's. Work on compatability and sound performance and leave spead and extra features for later. You will be saving youself time in the long run.

It also comes down to the coder. HuE's programer has openly asked for help with his project and even though there was a more advanced version of PCEPSP out at the time he was only focussed on his project and doing it right.

I beleive this will prove in the long run to be a warrented choice.

Please don't be so quick to judge, as many hours have gone into both programs and due respect should be given, to each group for what they have brought to the PSP Emulator table.

G00NIES1985
July 29th, 2005, 03:12
Can Some 1 Create Or Crack 1.52 So I Can Use Homebrew

I Hate Myself For Updaating

BlingShyne2 TAA
July 29th, 2005, 04:42
Crack 1.52 So I Can Use Homebrew

Yeah I'll get right on it. :rolleyes:

Also, i've yet to play any CDroms on either one, right now my 256 is packed... :(

Never thought I'd use it up this fast...

Bloodsack
July 29th, 2005, 08:29
To achieve greatness you must first have a strong foundation withwhich to build.

I have studied each of their code and what they give importance to.

Just because you have more than the other or reach a goal first does not mean you are better. Shortcuts always have to be taken to get ahead of the others.(or work 24/7)

I believe this is the case with PCEPSP. I do not see the devotion in PCEPSP's development that I see in HuE's. Work on compatability and sound performance and leave spead and extra features for later. You will be saving youself time in the long run.

It also comes down to the coder. HuE's programer has openly asked for help with his project and even though there was a more advanced version of PCEPSP out at the time he was only focussed on his project and doing it right.

I beleive this will prove in the long run to be a warrented choice.

Please don't be so quick to judge, as many hours have gone into both programs and due respect should be given, to each group for what they have brought to the PSP Emulator table.

well..until I see that happen. I'll stay with pcep 0.7

beldandy561
July 29th, 2005, 14:31
to each his own.

TAPION
July 29th, 2005, 16:17
bloodsack how you got a premade Snes9x v0.02pd2, I dont know how to make them.

ataribob
July 30th, 2005, 00:15
Just copy the eboot from the SNES9X~1% folder to the new SNES9X~1%folder you get with the new Version write over it and you have it premade

slik da relic
July 30th, 2005, 06:34
so many emus r running so well right now that u dont have to have a turbo grafx or a ngp rite now... just wait till they r better. i got the BIG 4 in my psp at this time....nes, snes, genesis, and neo geo. thats more than enuff games at this time.

da relic

Bloodsack
July 30th, 2005, 11:59
so many emus r running so well right now that u dont have to have a turbo grafx or a ngp rite now... just wait till they r better. i got the BIG 4 in my psp at this time....nes, snes, genesis, and neo geo. thats more than enuff games at this time.

da relic

I know...right.

My MS is pretty full.

Bloodsack
July 30th, 2005, 13:08
I just found a Heavy Metal Version of Dracula X Rondo of Blood on the net today. It's pretty cool. It has all the music you know & love but with heavy guitars riffs and goes really well with it actually.

It said no TOC on it, but I just changed the names of the mp3's to...

01.mp3
02.iso
03.mp3

The TOC I used with the real Dracx worked on this... It's bad ass!

anyways I just wanted to share this with you:)

Bloodsack
July 30th, 2005, 14:03
The new PSPGenesis18c is up on top page.

Bloodsack
July 31st, 2005, 12:15
I hope pcep 0.8 comes soon?

SmashinGit
July 31st, 2005, 14:21
Thanks for the new Megadrive update Bloodsack, looks good.

Bloodsack
July 31st, 2005, 20:14
Thanks for the new Megadrive update Bloodsack, looks good.

Thanks.

This might be the last pspgenesis update for awhile.

Just so people won't be guessing/asking later on, I am currently really busy, so there won't be much releases for a while.

Oh well. I'm pretty happy with this version. at least until the next;)

Bloodsack
July 31st, 2005, 22:50
Snesx9002y30 is updated with a cool Final Fight theme I made.

parabolee
August 1st, 2005, 02:51
Hey Bloodshack can I bother you for a Zelda Snes theme for Y30 ????

Thanks dude!

parabolee
August 1st, 2005, 02:53
Just copy the eboot from the SNES9X~1% folder to the new SNES9X~1%folder you get with the new Version write over it and you have it premade

Will this work? If so I can copy the EBOOT from my current zleda themed snes9x 2.00y30????

Hope so, that would save me bugging bloodshack every time :)

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 03:29
the % eboots are just animation/background/music files that launch the same folder that they are in but without the %, they have no real attachement to whats inside the other folder. u could have doom launch snes for all it matters, as long as u change the name doom% to snes%, so as long as the folder names are the same, it doesnt matter if u have an old version of a % file

parabolee
August 1st, 2005, 03:39
sweet!

Bloodsack
August 1st, 2005, 08:34
the % eboots are just animation/background/music files that launch the same folder that they are in but without the %, they have no real attachement to whats inside the other folder. u could have doom launch snes for all it matters, as long as u change the name doom% to snes%, so as long as the folder names are the same, it doesnt matter if u have an old version of a % file

Thanks for letting him know:)

Bloodsack
August 1st, 2005, 09:46
I guess you guys didn't like my Final Fight theme? There seems to be a lot of Zelda fans here.... so I put up a Zelda Dark World theme instead.

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 09:55
they're all awsome, i especially like the hyrule castle theme that played the castle music from link to the past^^
i'd try out more of them, but my psp just broke and i dont know how long before i can get it to sony to get it fixed, or even if ill have 1.5 once they're done with it :(

Bloodsack
August 1st, 2005, 10:00
they're all awsome, i especially like the hyrule castle theme that played the castle music from link to the past^^
i'd try out more of them, but my psp just broke and i dont know how long before i can get it to sony to get it fixed, or even if ill have 1.5 once they're done with it :(

How did it break? Sorry dude:(

I never let anyone touch it and I always have the strap on at all times. Not one problem since I bought it.

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 10:04
same i was always careful, but it happened anyways, the cord caught on something, and it fell:(
it hit the corner of the bed and cracked the screen...
the lcd barely shows anything and has several cracks runnign down from the top, the psp is VERY fragile, it didnt even break the glass, just the lcd display :(
imma get a protector if i get it fixed...

Bloodsack
August 1st, 2005, 10:07
same i was always careful, but it happened anyways, the cord caught on something, and it fell:(
it hit the corner of the bed and cracked the screen...
the lcd barely shows anything and has several cracks runnign down from the top, the psp is VERY fragile, it didnt even break the glass, just the lcd display :(
imma get a protector if i get it fixed...

That sucks:(

I don't know If I would trust sony?...they might upgrade your psp? If you have the money???? I would get one of Ebay, because it's hard to find a 1.5 nowadays.

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 10:18
im not sure i could spend another 250 on a new psp, im gonna have to risk it with sending it in for a repair...oh god i hope they dont send me a new one :(
but then its just a matter of replacing the lcd screen, which u can buy online for like $50, and obviously cheaper for sony cause its from them, so i dont think they would spend as much as sending me a whole new system, and im not sure they would spend the time to upgrade firmware...at least i raelly hope so :(

Bloodsack
August 1st, 2005, 10:49
im not sure i could spend another 250 on a new psp, im gonna have to risk it with sending it in for a repair...oh god i hope they dont send me a new one :(
but then its just a matter of replacing the lcd screen, which u can buy online for like $50, and obviously cheaper for sony cause its from them, so i dont think they would spend as much as sending me a whole new system, and im not sure they would spend the time to upgrade firmware...at least i raelly hope so :(

psp's are not cheap....and break easy. just like the ps2.(Been through 3 myself) Sony doesn't make their systems very well.

Just make sure you don't send any homebrew game or emu's.

and cross fingers that they don't upgrade your psp.

good luck

PSP_Newbie
August 1st, 2005, 10:56
thnx, ill go ahead with sending it tommorow, if they'll even accept it as part of the warranty... cause i did drop it, plus my reciept might not be valid since i traded psp's with a friend. ill see how it goes, who know, i might just get a nice 1.5 back all in one piece

Bloodsack
August 1st, 2005, 14:38
Snesx9002y31 is up and has one kick ass backround.

on this release Y adds Game Genie support.

Bloodsack
August 1st, 2005, 23:20
Having the game genie and action replay is great on Y's snesx9_31 version. I've done alot of codes and all of them work prefect:)

Bloodsack
August 2nd, 2005, 08:18
;)

ScarletShadow
August 2nd, 2005, 09:44
;)

Did this thread almost slip onto page 2? Don't worry Bloodsack, we would never let that happen. ;)
I'm glad to see how fast you have been updating these. Looks as if you have a new theme packed and file uploaded within minutes of the emulators release, so I always come to you first for the latest updates.

Bloodsack
August 2nd, 2005, 10:33
Did this thread almost slip onto page 2? Don't worry Bloodsack, we would never let that happen. ;)
I'm glad to see how fast you have been updating these. Looks as if you have a new theme packed and file uploaded within minutes of the emulators release, so I always come to you first for the latest updates.

Thanks...

It almost went on page 2..lol! couldn't let that happen;) I love making them for everybody and for myself of course:)

I wont be doing this forever (getting closer to that new job) so I'm having alot of fun doing it.

rest assured...that when a new updates happen, I'll Be There:cool:

At least for the time being.

davidgilmour
August 2nd, 2005, 19:32
Awesome thread !

Can anyone post neogeo cd 0.5 version with the Girl picture (KOF) or Metal Slug for the psp 1.000 firmware? Or did I miss it ?

THANKS

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 09:02
I was sleeping all night and a kick ass update happens:)

WOW....Snes9xTYL is Amazingly Fast. Full Speed Even.

Updated.

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 09:52
SmashGPsp01 new backround and animated icon updated.

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 10:17
Awesome thread !

Can anyone post neogeo cd 0.5 version with the Girl picture (KOF) or Metal Slug for the psp 1.000 firmware? Or did I miss it ?

THANKS

here you go:)

To get it to run, you'll need a file called Neocd.bin. I can't give you that.

look on google.com

ps: let me know if it runs ok, because I don't have a 1.0.

Valiant
August 3rd, 2005, 12:04
Wow thanks for putting up the new Snes one Bloodsack! That is definitely magnanimous ^^

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 15:05
Here's a Solitaire game with backround and music.

The music's a little too happy, but though it went well with the game.

Edit:It's on the next page... some of you might miss it ;)

SmashinGit
August 3rd, 2005, 15:09
Snestyl mario themed with the new animated icon that Bloodsack put with Smashgp. This is for version 1.0

Hope you don't mind Bloodsack but I couldn't resist to post it.

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 15:12
Snestyl mario themed with the new animated icon that Bloodsack put with Smashgp. This is for version 1.0

Hope you don't mind Bloodsack but I couldn't resist to post it.

I don't mind you doing firmware 1.0 but 1.5 is Mine :D

Hey Smashingit. can you check to see if the neocd 1.0 I did works?(a few posts up from yours) I don't have a 1.0 and wanted to make sure it was working and it was neocd 0.5

thanks

SmashinGit
August 3rd, 2005, 15:16
Yeah it did work m8, nice background :D

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 15:19
Yeah it did work m8, nice background :D

Thanks.

yeah...very nice backround.

I thought some of you would like it :D

Edit:

I moved solitaire on this page.

I know most people don't check back pages, so I thought I would move it forward for gamers to try.

SmashinGit
August 3rd, 2005, 15:28
Yeah i've just tried it, very nice theme.

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 15:35
Yeah i've just tried it, very nice theme.

Thanks

I'm trying to do a different theme every time if I can. I don't want the same theme over and over.

I mean I love mario, but I thought doing a chrono Trigger theme would be cool. I try not to do the animated icon if it isn't a mario backround or a sonic backround. because it just doesn't work when you see chrono trigger backround with music with mario as a animated icon. If I use mario or sonic BR then I'll use the amination icons. It just doesn't fit otherwise.

davidgilmour
August 3rd, 2005, 16:29
here you go:)

ps: let me know if it runs ok, because I don't have a 1.0.

Hi, thanks for putting that one up, but I think it was neocd v.0.1

and I meant the picture from this url --> http://www.pspupdates.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58660&postcount=1063
http://users.adelphia.net/%7echayanne/images/NeoGeo_BG.png
the one with the neogeo girl.

( sorry to look in a horse's mouth, i know it, thanks !!! )

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 16:34
Hi, thanks for putting that one up, but I think it was neocd v.0.1

and I meant the picture from this url --> http://www.pspupdates.com/forum/showpost.php?p=58660&postcount=1063

the one with the neogeo girl.

( sorry to look in a horse's mouth, i know it, thanks !!! )

I'm pretty sure that was the neocd 0.5 check the emu's menu.

On the girl pic....It'll be up in a min.

davidgilmour
August 3rd, 2005, 16:40
I'm pretty sure that was the neocd 0.5 check the emu's menu.

On the girl pic....It'll be up in a min.
alright, will wait for you, thanks !!!

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 16:48
I don't normally do this all the time, but here you go.

Let me know if it works. I'll be here for a few mins.

davidgilmour
August 3rd, 2005, 17:05
thanks,
thats the pic i was looking for, i get a 80020130 eror but i think that might be my fault.

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 17:08
thanks,
thats the pic i was looking for, i get a 80020130 eror but i think that might be my fault.

Do you have the neocd.bin?

Bloodsack
August 3rd, 2005, 23:56
thanks,

I guess your all good:)

aseddon130
August 4th, 2005, 01:34
awesome skins - i love them :D thanks a lot :D

Bloodsack
August 4th, 2005, 08:49
awesome skins - i love them :D thanks a lot :D

No Prob :)

Bloodsack
August 4th, 2005, 10:48
fMSX 0.62 with metal gear theme. Up for the taking:)

on top page of course;)

Enjoy

djgilmour
August 4th, 2005, 11:04
I guess your all good:)
i have the neocd.bin yes but i didnt have any time to check it yet.
been playing arkanoid (nes) on the snes emu on the psp

nes-snes-psp :)
what a way to play the game, right ?

Bloodsack
August 4th, 2005, 13:12
i have the neocd.bin yes but i didnt have any time to check it yet.
been playing arkanoid (nes) on the snes emu on the psp

nes-snes-psp :)
what a way to play the game, right ?

ok:)

Bloodsack
August 4th, 2005, 13:14
On the fMSX emu, I tested this emu and it crashes alot when trying to save or exit out of the emu. I figured the best thing to do is dring your game just use the home button to exit. I found this out big time playing MGS2.

Bloodsack
August 4th, 2005, 16:24
I forgot to add the keyboard.bmp to the fMSX emu.

It's in there now.

3elevenX
August 4th, 2005, 21:58
Hey blood could you stick the UO snes emulator back up on the links :D The new TYL one is indeed quite faster but alot of games are missing in game menus, graphics, and other sort of things. BE SWEET to have that new chrono trigger one with the uosnes31

Big props to the guy bringing it out as the speed is nice and im sure future updates will fix the problems with games.

TheYoungJediKnight
August 4th, 2005, 22:11
First off, thank you Bloodsack for the organization! :)

I'm having a few issues with these 4 drag'n'drop emu's I just downloaded for my 1.5... (Nes, Snes, PCe - and my personal favorite, the Genesis!)

"The game could not be started. (80020130)" message upon startup of the emu...

Actually this is happening for all of them except NesterJ which seems to be working fine via drag'n'drop...

All standard emu's loaded though SeiPSPTool05b working just fine though... Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! ;)

P.S. One other thing, the NesterJ still shows the corrupted file? But man, these look like they'll be GREAT once I can get them working properly -thanks again! :D

arch stanton
August 4th, 2005, 23:21
Hey blood could you stick the UO snes emulator back up on the links :D The new TYL one is indeed quite faster but alot of games are missing in game menus, graphics, and other sort of things. BE SWEET to have that new chrono trigger one with the uosnes31

Big props to the guy bringing it out as the speed is nice and im sure future updates will fix the problems with games.

this is caused by the PSP Accelerated GFX option, change to one of the others and menus reappear.

Bloodsack
August 5th, 2005, 00:10
First off, thank you Bloodsack for the organization! :)

I'm having a few issues with these 4 drag'n'drop emu's I just downloaded for my 1.5... (Nes, Snes, PCe - and my personal favorite, the Genesis!)

"The game could not be started. (80020130)" message upon startup of the emu...

Actually this is happening for all of them except NesterJ which seems to be working fine via drag'n'drop...

All standard emu's loaded though SeiPSPTool05b working just fine though... Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! ;)

P.S. One other thing, the NesterJ still shows the corrupted file? But man, these look like they'll be GREAT once I can get them working properly -thanks again! :D

I can't hide the nesterj 0.7 the emu wont work if I hide the folder.

I'm thinking that might be why your PSPGenesis isn't starting. I might have to ditch the hidden folder on that one too. Not all emu's work when you hide the corrupt folder.

The weird thing is...most people say the pcep snes & nesterj work great. Funny that your having problems?

I'll try in the morning.

Bloodsack
August 5th, 2005, 00:11

It's midnight here...going to bed. first thing in the morning It'll be up:)

ataribob
August 5th, 2005, 01:39
I like Uo Snes better
Just as fast to me and you don't have that about
The guy who made the new one .
I don't klike scrolling down to read it just to play the game
EVERYTIME

Plude220
August 5th, 2005, 03:08
Yo BLOODSACK checkout the custom packman I made its not as good as your backgrounds but im still learning how to use adobe photoshop to make them. + you got to love the bob marley music :D

Bloodsack
August 5th, 2005, 09:32
3 emulators and 1 Homebrew game Updated

fMSX0.62Plusa Metal Gear Theme(Newest Version)

PSPGenesis18c Now it should work for everybody. On some psp's it seems when you hide the corrupt folder it wont work. So to fix this..I didn't hide the folder. I know it sucks. but hey....It should work for people that said it didn't work before.

uo_Snesx9002y31 Chrono Trigger theme. A lot of people seem to like this version better then the Snesx9-01_TYL version.

Beats of Rage with streets of rage music.

Watch out on Beats of Rage. It crashes when you try to quit.

Bloodsack
August 5th, 2005, 10:08
Yo BLOODSACK checkout the custom packman I made its not as good as your backgrounds but im still learning how to use adobe photoshop to make them. + you got to love the bob marley music :D

The music goes well with the emu. Thanks....It's in my collection:)

Check out the new backround I did for ya;) I hope you like it.

parabolee
August 5th, 2005, 15:45
What do you use to create the images Bloodshack?

Paulmolive
August 5th, 2005, 21:20
Bloodsack, could you please put SNESTYL back up? It would be nice if you had both listed.

3elevenX
August 5th, 2005, 21:59
Oh yeah sorry :) I meant in my post that you should have both UO and TYL SNES emulator links up there. I dont think anyone expects different backgrounds and such for both versions, just use the same background for each :)

P.S.

Blood thanks for all the work you do, great skins!

TheYoungJediKnight
August 5th, 2005, 23:08
Bloodsack,

NesterJ_V1[1][1].07 = Working...
uo_Snesx9_002y31_Chrono_Trigger = NOT Working...
PSPGenesis-v0[1][1][1].18c_not_ hidden = Working...
PCEPv_7_DraculaX_First_level = Working...

3/4 now working, and hey - THEY LOOK AWESOME, so BIG thanks! :D

I'm w/ataribob - NOT going to be using Snesx9-01_TYL till the "IN YOUR FACE" screen is gone from EVERY startup...

P.S. Any chance on a "Bonk" theme for the TURBO GRAFX 16? Mario's PERFECT for the NES as is Sonic for the GENESIS! ;) Maybe Yoshi or even Link theme for SNES? And did you see Gredler's skin (and other's) for the GENESIS? They're pretty sweet! http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6889&page=37&pp=10

It'll be great when all those corrupt files are able to be hidden! :rolleyes:

Thanks again!!! :D

Bloodsack
August 5th, 2005, 23:56
Bloodsack,

NesterJ_V1[1][1].07 = Working...
uo_Snesx9_002y31_Chrono_Trigger = NOT Working...
PSPGenesis-v0[1][1][1].18c_not_ hidden = Working...
PCEPv_7_DraculaX_First_level = Working...

3/4 now working, and hey - THEY LOOK AWESOME, so BIG thanks! :D

I'm w/ataribob - NOT going to be using Snesx9-01_TYL till the "IN YOUR FACE" screen is gone from EVERY startup...

P.S. Any chance on a "Bonk" theme for the TURBO GRAFX 16? Mario's PERFECT for the NES as is Sonic for the GENESIS! ;) Maybe Yoshi or even Link theme for SNES? And did you see Gredler's skin (and other's) for the GENESIS? They're pretty sweet! http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6889&page=37&pp=10

It'll be great when all those corrupt files are able to be hidden! :rolleyes:

Thanks again!!! :D

The snesx9002y31 works for me? Why is that :confused: :confused:

I guess I can't hide that folder either on snesy31? some of ya are having problems running it.

Bloodsack
August 6th, 2005, 02:09
4 Emulators updated

fMSX0.62bPlus Metal Gear Theme w/ hidden folder
PSPGenesis18c With hidden corrupt folder that should work
Snes9xTYL-0.1 Chrono Trigger theme w/ hidden folder
uo_Snesx9002y31 Zelda Theme w/ Hidden Folder

I tried something different with the pbp files. so....a little trickery here a little black magic there....and bam!...I got the sucka workin! I tested all of them and they all work.

Let me know how they work people.

parabolee
August 6th, 2005, 02:49
Hey Bloodsack you missed my post, I just wanted to know what software you use to create the images.

They are very cool. I am thinking Photoshop but which version, I have 7 and CSD but I havn't used them much. I'm kinda stuck in my Paint Shop pro ways :)

Bloodsack
August 6th, 2005, 11:22
Hey Bloodsack you missed my post, I just wanted to know what software you use to create the images.

They are very cool. I am thinking Photoshop but which version, I have 7 and CSD but I havn't used them much. I'm kinda stuck in my Paint Shop pro ways :)

Sorry parabolee.

I use 2, photoshop and this other program called Image center. Some of the backrounds are from other people and some from me.

Bloodsack
August 6th, 2005, 12:06
On pspgenesis 18c I added new menu.bmp loading.bmp & menutab.bmp that match the emu's color.

Bloodsack
August 6th, 2005, 15:37
Rin_v1_31 with the mario gang
Hue_060 with bonk theme
Nesterj_1.07 with megaman theme

I've found a new way to hide all folders. Now It worked on my japanese psp firmware 1.5 so it should for you.

I've tested everyone and all work. If they don't, then theirs something wrong with your psp :D

Bloodsack
August 6th, 2005, 17:27
Updated: Sega Master System & Game Gear emulator.

I really like the Shinobi Theme.

I couldn't get the SMS/GG emulator to hide the folder. The name can't change. If I hide the folder the emulator couldn't find the roms.#

Oh, and one thing. Zipped Roms don't work on this emu. unzip the roms and put in roms folder.

Noddy Jnr
August 7th, 2005, 03:22
Bloodsack... not that i don't want people to use my background and icons, but some credit please.
I've just read through this entire thread and each time you change the theme of the emulator/homebrew you make it sound like you have made it all....when in fact all you are doing is making the eboot, with other peoples work...non of your own.
Ryuu posted up early on with the same comment ...........
stop trying to take credit for other peoples work.
I know your posting these eboots up for people that don't really nw how to make them themselves.....but you should always give credit where its due.
Like for example, the genesis eboot you have up...the animated icon and music made by Dr Eggman from the PS2Dev scene the text overlay.....made by Giga Phil over at pspupdates.......and the icon/background and all of the menu, tabs ect.......made by me....that work took me a long time to make, and would like credit for it....your using my wrk on other eboots aswell........
In future could you please when you make an eboot wit other peoples work please state who made what.....
insead of making it sound like you made it, when you didn't.

All my work can be found over at...pspupdates.com
in this thread...
http://www.pspupdates.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1514&page=1&pp=10
direct link to some of my latest work...
http://www.pspupdates.com/forum/showpost.php?p=88970&postcount=1636
past themes can be seen at the bottom.

slik da relic
August 7th, 2005, 03:38
wasnt this conversation had earlier? we know the situation. put a signature or something in the file. we'll know then, and credit cant be taken away...sheesh.

da relic

Noddy Jnr
August 7th, 2005, 04:09
i know the Ryuu had mentioned it b4...its just that reading thru Bloodsack always says i've made a new theme....for example for the chrono trigger theme.. he says, i came up with the theme of chrono trigger, when clearly he didn't ...i did...

i just think he should sate who made what...instead of passing the work as his own.
like no credit ever went to giga phil or Dr Eggman......i think hes even using some of eli's wrk...... no credit.

Its not that he's not giving credit that really bothers me it him passing the wrk as his own.