PDA

View Full Version : 3.71 m33-3 help

The King
November 17th, 2007, 23:59
i just updated to 3.71 m33 and apparently i cant play homebrew applications on my psp. I was wondering if there is something that im missing here because idk
any type of help would be appreciated please. i dont wana go threw the trouble of having to downgrade them update again thats annoying >.>

EDIT: any help at all would be appreciated

Gene
November 18th, 2007, 03:13
i just updated to 3.71 m33 and apparently i cant play homebrew applications on my psp. I was wondering if there is something that I'm missing here because idk
any type of help would be appreciated please. i dont wana go threw the trouble of having to downgrade them update again thats annoying >.>

EDIT: any help at all would be appreciated

Are you using an older psp or the slim one?

If you are using the older one, then you need to download and install the 1.5 kernel patch.

If you are using the slim psp, then unfortunately you cannot install the 1.5 kernel, but you can use the eboot loader to run some of the applications that require 1.5.

Hope that helps.

The King
November 18th, 2007, 03:17
yea it did i
im using the old one
and i dint know that i needed to install a patch
do you know were i can find it?

PSP Lobo
November 18th, 2007, 07:58
Hey i am using 3.71 M33-3 firmware and i can't get NesterJ to see the roms i have in the rom folder is there anything i am doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated. Please and Thank You.

dazza108
November 18th, 2007, 18:17
you have put the nesterj game folder into game150 instead of game. dunno why. thats what i had to do. now they come up fine

BloodVanille
November 18th, 2007, 19:26
Install 1.50 kernel addon for your M33. Search youtube, the one with the author called 'angelmikey', he's good. Really good.

BloodVanille
November 18th, 2007, 19:26
Install 1.50 kernel addon for your M33. Search youtube, the one with the author called 'angelmikey', he's good. Really good.

DANG DOUBLE POST. SORRY! It was laggy >_>