PDA

View Full Version : PSP Theme/PSX Help

NoxCaelum
November 18th, 2007, 13:31
So yeah, downgraded my 3.10 and then put 3.71 m33-3 on my psp. Worked with popstation and popsloader to finally get Parasite Eve 2 working using a hex editor and 3.10 pops (somehow without having my keys.bin in the same folder as the eboot???), and I got to thinking: I needs a new theme, change of pace. So I look around and find the wipeout theme, try it out and no beans - error code 08018351. So I read around, as to not have to ask a bunch of stupid questions. And everyone is saying that to fix the error, reset flash1. Tried it (for the umpteenth time) and again no beans - same error. I can see the theme but once I hit apply I get the error. :(

Also, when I was working on getting PE2 working, I kept getting error code 80020148 (everyone also said to reset flash1 to fix, but that didn't help me) error while having the keys.bin in the same folder as the eboot (I think...). But all the guides said that if I didn't put keys.bin there, I'd get some CA****** error, which I never got cept once and it went away really fast (don't remember how I fixed it though).

EDIT:
Hmm tested the keys.bin thing and it no longer seems the case (unaffected either way). Got me thinking, does the keys.bin file need to be with the eboot on the psp (I'm not clear on this), or just with popstation when generating the boot? Not sure now what was giving me the error code....
END EDIT

So I was wondering if I have another problem other than Flash1, or if I'm just missing something really obvious?

EDIT:
Semi(possibly)unrelated problem. I use the theme mode of popstation and I add music as the SND0.AT3, its a mp3->wav->at3 song, but it won't play when I scroll over the game icon. I was wondering what might cause this and/or how to fix it.

Also, any help or comment on any of these problems would seriously help me out.
Thanks.
END EDIT

NoxCaelum
November 21st, 2007, 18:31
Halp? Pleese?