PDA

View Full Version : PSP Slim and Pandora's battery

sword_of_swords
November 18th, 2007, 19:03
Hey there

I just a bought a pandora's battery and memory stick (DESPERTAR CEMENTERIO 3) off of eBay for my PSP SLIM (official sony firmware) since none of my friends have downgraded PSPs and and I'm not really tech savvy...

So I have a question:

Will this battery and memory stick work for my PSP slim right away? Because I read somewhere that PSP slims have to have firmware 3.6 for pandora's battery to work, but this battery is supposed to be a universal PSP unbricker. That means it'll work on any firmware, right? Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I looked through the forums and I couldn't find it.

Any help appreciated!!

hodgy47
November 19th, 2007, 00:38
Hey there

I just a bought a pandora's battery and memory stick (DESPERTAR CEMENTERIO 3) off of eBay for my PSP SLIM (official sony firmware) since none of my friends have downgraded PSPs and and I'm not really tech savvy...

So I have a question:

Will this battery and memory stick work for my PSP slim right away? Because I read somewhere that PSP slims have to have firmware 3.6 for pandora's battery to work, but this battery is supposed to be a universal PSP unbricker. That means it'll work on any firmware, right? Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I looked through the forums and I couldn't find it.

Any help appreciated!!

Provided it is the despetar cementario stick it will work straight away i have just done 2 for my kids (xmas presents) and no problems you will know if it is the correct stick cos when you load it the menu you see will say
install 3.71m332
install 3.71 official
make nand backup
restore nand (dangerous)
Hope this helps

sword_of_swords
November 19th, 2007, 02:14
Thanks man. If it doesn't say that I'm asking for my money back

hodgy47
November 20th, 2007, 14:41
Thanks man. If it doesn't say that I'm asking for my money back

without a doubt there are only two custom firmwares you can go to on slim 3.60m33 & 3.71m33 so if it dont have them then yep a total refund or you could run the despetar cementario yourself onto the stick but you would need a homebrew capable psp (but dont run normal pandora slim dont support 1.50)