PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Site Opinions logos etc needed

wraggster
July 10th, 2004, 10:16
Im gonna open a Nintendo DS Site very soon and i will use a modified version of what i did for DC Homebrew and was wondering what colours would people suggest but in the same design as DC HB, knowing nintendo i would say they might release a silver/ purple console first so that might be good, anyone have any ideas?

krowstrife
July 10th, 2004, 13:54
i saw a silver and red one at electronic entertinment expo (e3)
so red and silver would be cool ;D

wraggster
July 10th, 2004, 15:09
yeah i do like silver and red would be different godknows how id do it but the colour seems good.

im gonna use these forums as a lot of people have multiple consoles and its far easier for me to keep my eye on things.

Eric
July 12th, 2004, 08:58
i am thinking red bars with gray background or different colour for background but definetly keep the red in mind thats a wicked colour

Eric
July 12th, 2004, 08:59
sorry thought you were talking about colours for your site

wraggster
July 13th, 2004, 09:58
yeah i am :P

Eric
July 13th, 2004, 20:26
oh lol okay cause it looks like krowstrife is talking about a SP and didnt look like he was talking about a website so i got stuck

curt_grymala
July 13th, 2004, 21:28
Silver and red sounds cool. The only way to really achieve a "silver" look is to use 3D type graphics, so you will need someone experienced with that. It could be really nice looking, though, if you use some silver graphics (bars, borders, etc.) and some nice red gradients.

Nysis
July 14th, 2004, 00:12
i see i have good taste

I rule

krowstrife
July 14th, 2004, 02:48
i see i have good taste

I rule

what are you talking about nysis

wraggster
July 19th, 2004, 06:29
Silver and red sounds cool. *The only way to really achieve a "silver" look is to use 3D type graphics, so you will need someone experienced with that. *It could be really nice looking, though, if you use some silver graphics (bars, borders, etc.) and some nice red gradients.

Yeah im hoping to get things moving very quickly now, ive got the hosting sorted at this url http://ds-news.netfirms.com

Mental2k
August 23rd, 2004, 07:36
you can create the silver effect by using a gradient, I'd say silver for bars, and headers, washed out red for background and maroon for foreground. and some nice black edging of course.