PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Strike! m33 do it again...

factor remix
November 19th, 2007, 18:35
This is the second time that this happend to me. I was playing super mario world because I fall asleep and didn't make it to go to school. So I started playing and great, I make it to the bowser castle with 94 entries and 92 lives, then I made a save state so I could continue my game later. I turn it off and start doing this work for school. When I finish the work, I continue playing... everything was fine, until I find out that the home button stop working for a strange reason.

I hard re-boot the psp and start snes9x again. Still the problem, I took off the battery and turn it again using the ac adaptor, but now I cant even use the buttons. Only [Volume +] [Volume -] [Light] and [Note] works.
I hold key my psp to see if it was holded or something, but when I did this it shows the vsh menu. So I think the hold button = menu button.

I tried everything, make settings default, format flash 1, disable seplugins and deleting the "dic" folder again. The recovery menu still work great, so I dont think it's anything to do with hardware. I need your help, YOU make the difference:thumbup:

UPDATE: I think it's a hardware/software or software, because when I press the top-corner of the battery, the vsh menu stop showing, but when I stop pressing it, it shows again. Maybe if I press there, the hold button stop working or something. Maybe I should buy a new psp instead of buying the analog controller and face plate to fix it.

Wally
November 19th, 2007, 22:09
tighten the screws up mate.. See if that makes a difference

Also if you get a new PSP, go for the Slim!

factor remix
November 19th, 2007, 23:08
yea... I am thinking of getting the slim, but I will try using a semi-brick fixer and/or pandora battery to see if that make a difference, if it doesn't... I will buy a nice pearl white slim psp :D

Wally
November 20th, 2007, 01:28
:D

Good excuse

dwalk51
November 20th, 2007, 20:34
dewd sounds like ur PSP is busted, not M33's fault.

factor remix
November 20th, 2007, 21:09
but why it began with m33..??

I kinda stole a memory stick, so I will try using pandora. I really liked m33, but my psp doesn't :D

factor remix
November 21st, 2007, 00:22
Now I did the pandora and it "seems" that it's fixed. Maybe I will wait 1 week before byuing the faceplate and anadlog controller

Cloudhunter
November 21st, 2007, 08:49
This is a weird issue, but I suggest it's rooted in hardware rather than software.

Cloudy

factor remix
November 21st, 2007, 20:54
yea... but I still think it's in the software or kernel, because when I boot my psp and acess the recovery, everything is normal, buttons work and everything is fine. But when I exit recovery it's start the problem.