PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Homebrew/Emulation?

xuphorz
July 18th, 2005, 19:04
My guide has moved, here is my guide on how to install homebrew/emulators
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6432

I use Kxploit, it's old, but it gets the job done.

DrDiablo
July 18th, 2005, 21:35
I keep trying to set up my psp for the homebrew packs. I download the software but my computer doesnt know what program to use to run it. What am i doing wrong when i download the software that makes my version 1.5 compatible how do i setup the software i have the download on my desktop but it wont work. It just sits on my desktop asking what program should i use to run it... e-mail me at [email protected]... please i need help i just started a new job and i need something to do lol.

DrDiablo
July 19th, 2005, 03:28
What am i suppose 2 do exactly to put psp kick on my psp. Thanks ppl... if anyone can help me i got work tommarow so imma need it.

bill00000
July 20th, 2005, 07:20
What am i suppose 2 do exactly to put psp kick on my psp. Thanks ppl... if anyone can help me i got work tommarow so imma need it.
Drag & Drop the folders "kick 1" and "kick1~1%" into your game folder. (there's about 30 spaces in the first folder, but the board only shows one when I post)

xuphorz
July 20th, 2005, 17:30
Drag & Drop the folders "kick 1" and "kick1~1%" into your game folder. (there's about 30 spaces in the first folder, but the board only shows one when I post)

what he said