PDA

View Full Version : PSP Upgrade from 3.40 OE-A

jajaguy14
November 21st, 2007, 00:56
I have been away from the PSP modding scene for a while now. I have come back and now there are different type of firmware names, and there are ones for psp slim and so on. Basically what I am asking is, what version should I update my psp (normal one) up to the latest from a 3.40 OE-A? Will all my normal games function normally (just incase there was some change in the firmwares along the way)?

THANKS!

hodgy47
November 21st, 2007, 02:31
I have been away from the PSP modding scene for a while now. I have come back and now there are different type of firmware names, and there are ones for psp slim and so on. Basically what I am asking is, what version should I update my psp (normal one) up to the latest from a 3.40 OE-A? Will all my normal games function normally (just incase there was some change in the firmwares along the way)?

THANKS!

The latest cfw is 3.71m33 but if you want this you will have to upgrade to 3.52m33-4 first as you cant go straight to 3.71m33 from 3.40oe without using the pandora method and yes everything will work as normal