PDA

View Full Version : Way to clear the Corrupted Data Icons?

Jerichoholic
July 19th, 2005, 02:03
I've installed a few emulators, and those annoying Corrupted Data Icons just annoy me. is there a way to clear them off or make them not show up? Thanks!

xuphorz
July 19th, 2005, 02:08
I've installed a few emulators, and those annoying Corrupted Data Icons just annoy me. is there a way to clear them off or make them not show up? Thanks!

there's alot.
look around, you're bound to find one

Kaiser
July 19th, 2005, 02:09
Yes, use this (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=578)

CannedSoup
July 19th, 2005, 02:36
I like PSPBrew because it lets you edit everything however if you dont need anything super advance sei's tool will work.

Cap'n 1time
July 19th, 2005, 03:35
like cannedsoup, i perfer pspbrew.. the problem with hiding the corrupted data is that it will render some psp homebrews useless as they must have specific file names (like doom and neogeocdpsp to name a few) there are also tools that let you push the corrupted data icons to the bottem of the list so that they wont be in your way as much...

CannedSoup
July 19th, 2005, 03:42
I think all authors should change it so that it looks for the folder named correctly for 1.5

Cap'n 1time
July 19th, 2005, 03:53
I think all authors should change it so that it looks for the folder named correctly for 1.5

me too.. im not sure what it involves though.

CannedSoup
July 19th, 2005, 04:15
Change one line in the code to change which folder it checks.

PSP_Newbie
July 19th, 2005, 06:47
well, i think its a little more complicated than that, otherwise they would have made it like that from the beggining, im guessing u have to change the code around a bit, and its a bit of a hassle, what i would recommend is remove the corrupted ones on the ones it supports, and use seipsp tools or something else to put the rest of em at the very bottom that u dont see

PPP(PROWD PSP OWNER)
July 19th, 2005, 19:32
does anyone know how to do it without having to download all your files again