PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait until the PSone emu is running. Castlevania SOTN anyone?

Bloodsack
July 19th, 2005, 13:49
It might be awhile until we have a good enough emu to run games. The first game I'm putting on my Memory Stick wiill be Castlevania SOTN. Castlevania Chronicles would be next in line:)

Omoikane
July 19th, 2005, 15:07
oh baby im totally with you on that one, no matter how many times i beat that game it never loses any value. its always like im playing it for the first time. the best game ever made, and the only one that will grace my memory stick.

xuphorz
July 19th, 2005, 15:09
oh baby im totally with you on that one, no matter how many times i beat that game it never loses any value. its always like im playing it for the first time. the best game ever made, and the only one that will grace my memory stick.

i'm looking forward to Lunar: Silver Star Story. i already have it running on xbox :)

parabolee
July 19th, 2005, 15:22
There are at least 20 games form th PSone I would like to play on the PSP, but I feal that it is unlikely that we wil ever see a PSone emulator running at speeds good enough to play. :(

shizzle
July 19th, 2005, 16:57
Crash Bandicoot

ShinShoryu
July 19th, 2005, 18:47
Metal Gear Solid will be first for me

JcBoyCool
July 19th, 2005, 19:03
ShinShoryu you picked mine. It may not be as good due to the missing of the l2 and r2.