PDA

View Full Version : psp slim from usa

clintcally
November 23rd, 2007, 00:43
Hi guys need help,psp bricked would anyone know unbrick. New to this, its my kids.Heelp..:(

hodgy47
November 24th, 2007, 01:43
You would have to use the pandora method which means you need someone with a hoomebrew capable psp, alternitivley you could make your mem stick and buy the datel tool battery or just buy the lot off ebay which i dont agree with cos all you need is free from the internet and this site but if your stuck you may have no choice.

clintcally
November 24th, 2007, 14:47
Lots of confusion on sites.2 make pandora batt u need homebrew, then told, 2 get homebrew u need pand's batt, whats first.Nearly had memory done but cant find homebrew download.
soo confusing, any ideas.
Thanx for the reply.

The King
November 24th, 2007, 14:54
first you need home brew to make pandora. depending on wich firmware you psp is then you need pandora to use homebrew on it.

listen the best choice of action that you could get is to find some one with a homebrew enabled psp if there realy into the cene then tehy should have a pondara battery .
aside from that the other best thing to do is buy the battery of ebay.
or the one that not so many people want is to buy another psp.

those are your options there. and oh yea you could just leave everything how it is and not care about it lol

clintcally
November 24th, 2007, 15:03
Cant buy battery of Ebay ,not allowed to sell anymore just checked.Been trying 2 make pandora with another psp slim. Just cant find hombrew download. Not buying another would just happen again. Thanx for the help anyway. lol

hodgy47
November 25th, 2007, 05:34
You can make the magic memstick on a pc you dont need a psp you need a psp to make the battery so google datel tool battery and buy then your sorted and ebay do still sell the whole pandora kit i just looked link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pandora-Battery-1GB-Unbrick-3-71-M33-3-Fat-or-Slim_W0QQitemZ140182257644QQihZ004QQcategoryZ75556 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hodgy47
November 25th, 2007, 05:35
You can make the magic memstick on a pc you dont need a psp you need a psp to make the battery so google datel tool battery and buy then your sorted and ebay do still sell the whole pandora kit i just looked link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pandora-Battery-1GB-Unbrick-3-71-M33-3-Fat-or-Slim_W0QQitemZ140182257644QQihZ004QQcategoryZ75556 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem