PDA

View Full Version : Whenever I try to run gpSP 0.9, my psp just goes black.. Please Help!

Asim90
November 23rd, 2007, 15:16
Ok, I have a really frustrating problem that ive been trying to fix all day. Yesterday, I download gpSP 0.9 and put it on my psp. I had the bios and everything and when I tried it the first time it worked perfectly. Then, I quit the game, and then deleted the corrupted file (stupid move I know) and then tried to run it again. My psp just went black whenever I restarted it so Im guessing I bricked. Now today, I tried to put it on again but I keep getting the same problem. I put both of the folders in GAME150 and there is the 16kb bios file inside aswell. Whenever I try to run the game, the screen just turns black. To get out, i just go into recovery menu and back to the XMB so im thinking its not really a brick. Can someone please help me out, im going insane!!

thanks!

Edit: Im on firmware 3.52 M33-4

darkness angel 777
November 23rd, 2007, 16:44
I have some advice when you download an emulator don't delete the corrupted file if there is one because the emulator needs the corrupted data to work properly.

Asim90
November 23rd, 2007, 16:48
yeah thanks for that, though I kinda figured that out when I deleted it. The problem is I try to put it on again with the corrupted file on the stick but I get the same problem, can you see something wrong with what im doing? As far as I can see, Im putting everything in the correct folders and so on. Please help!

aa_rox
December 17th, 2008, 14:26
I have the same freaking problem!

mike_jmg
December 17th, 2008, 17:20
Erase the files on the GAME150 folders and do a fresh install of gPsP 0.9

Cov3
December 21st, 2008, 21:10
are you sure its not a ported version for 3.xx CFW?

ultra578
July 22nd, 2009, 01:17
omfg i have the exact same problem but i didn't delete the corrupted file and it still won't work

Im running gpSP 0.9 on a fat 5.00 M33-6 and same problem

Someone help plzplz kthxbai