PDA

View Full Version : Whenever I try to run an emulator, my pspjust turns blank (3.52 M33-4)...Please Help!

Asim90
November 24th, 2007, 16:31
Ok, so I the other day I put gpSP 0.9 on my psp and it worked perfectly. Then I stupidly deleted the corrupted file and tried to run it, and my psp just went blank after it boots up. I put it back on again with the corrupted file and I keep getting the same problem. Everything is in the correct folder as it was before, so something else must be wrong. Then, I tried to run the unofficial gpSP just to see if it would work, and it works perfectly with no problems. So today, I tried to put snes9xTYL 0.4.1 on my psp, and I get the same error that I get with the official gpSP. For some reason, whenever I try to put an emulator that consists of two folders like the ones in these emulators (with a corrupted file and a %), my psp just turns blank after I boot the file. Can somebody please help me, because this just plain sucks!!

PLEASE HELP!
Thanks

Saracchini
November 24th, 2007, 17:24
It happened with me another time with 3.40 OE... the 1.50 kernel has been corrupetd ... you must reinstall the firmware using an 3.xx kernel downgrader (like the 3.71m33 one) or Pandora.

Asim90
November 24th, 2007, 18:31
IT WORKED! Thank you so much! so many people have been telling me my psp is messed up and I have to send it to sony, thank you so much for your help. Truly appreciated!